Chapter 24: I'm Sorry Is This Dancing Or Grinding? (?.?)

Kat p.o.v

We all finally get out of the filth covered pool all covered in filth. We all look at one another and after a quick smirk their way I sprint towards our motel room. I look behind and find the others close behind. As I had a head start I was the first one to reach the room. I quickly grab my things and head towards the washroom but before I could close the door a foot was blocking the door. I look up and find Ryan.

"I don't think so Jerry. You had the washroom first the last time. It's my turn." Ryan says.

"No I came first so I'm going to use it." I tell him.

"I am sticky and I reek of something disgusting and not to mention covered in filth so I am going to take a bath first." Rose complains.

"Yeah so do we." Anne points out.

"Guys you threw me in the pool so as an apology you have to let me use the washroom first." Mason states.

"You deserved it and we aren't apologizing for it. And for the record you owe me a Louis Vouton shoe." Rose tells him.

"Guys I am elder than all of you so by means you have to let me shower first." Leo says pushing Ryan away from the door.

"Like hell. I am going in first." Ryan says pushing Leo right back.

"Too bad I am going first." I say and quickly shut the door. After a long hot shower and dressing up in shorts and tank top I leave the washroom. The moment I steeped out I was pushed aside by someone. I look up and see Ryan's sexy back heading inside  the washroom. I plop myself on the bed and stare at the others who were standing away from me and all furniture so as to not damage anything with their filth covered body. I open my bag and take out the book I was reading, 'The Fault In Our Stars" by John Green. Don't look at me like that its Rose's book and she was so hyped out about it that I grew curious.

**After 4 hours.**

We were all huddled in the room after everyone finished taking a shower. I was still reading a book, Rose was busy painting her nails, Anne reading a classic, 'Wuthering Heights', and the boys playing wrestle or whatever that boys do.

"Guys this is the last day of our road trip don't you think we should go out and enjoy it?" Sean asks and I look up from my book at him.

"Yes God yes. I'm so bored!" Mason complains.

"What do you suggest we do?" Anne asks him looking up from her book as well.

"Let's end the last day of our trip with a bang lets go out and party." Nick cries out. We all agree and decide to get ready. The boys thought it best to let us girls get ready in the room while they book another room for themselves.

**2 hours later**

I was wearing a white dress with cherry blossom print on it with my long black heeled boots with my Princess necklace. My hair was done by Anne which was let out in open in a stylish but messy look. My make up was done by Rose which consisted of smoky black eyes with pink gloss and a light blush tinting my cheeks. It wasn't much and I loved it.

Anne was dressed in a black flow dress with half length sleeves with a large silver necklace dangling on her neck. She was wearing white pumps, her hair was left open and her make up consisting of bright eye make up along with pink lipstictick tainting her lips.

Rose was wearing a red sleeveless dress which went across her neck with a slight cut on her chest with red crisscross pumps. Her hair was done in a perfect style cascading all her hair to her right along with a gold heart bracelet wrapped around her wrist.