Chapter 6: Hot Shower With A Hot Guy?? Am I In Heaven?

A/N Hey peeps, sorry to have kept you waiting. Go ahead and dig in.

xoxoxox Daydreamz107 :)

***************************************************************
Recap:

Holy mamoly, I'm dead.

*-*-*-*

"What is going on?" Coach Hodge's booming voice asks. I close my eyes shut, tightly, afraid.

"Nothing coach." Mason replies.

"I thought I heard a girls voice in here ." Coach states. I open my eyes and look up at Ryan, very afraid now.

"Girl? What are you talking about coach? As you can see there is no girl here. This is a boys locker room after all." Sean answers.

"Really?" Coach asks, unsure.

"Yes." The guys say in reply.

Confused? Let me clear it out for you. You see when we heard the coach and the boys approach, the boys here finally decided where to hide me. And that's where I find myself now. In a shower stall! With Ryan sexgod Rider!!

"I don't believe you. I am absolutely certain that I did in fact hear a girls voice." Coach says.

"Oh that, well it was...um it was Nick. He was practicing for a role for the drama next month." Mason quickly covers up.

"Wha- I mean yes, yes I was." Nick confirms rather forcibly.

"I didn't think you were interested in drama Mr. Roberts ( A/N Did I give Nick a surname?? Oh well Roberts is his surname). And I thought the drama club is enacting Romeo and Juliet." Coach says.

"They are. Nick is auditioning for the role of Juliet. Right Nick?" Sean asks.

"Yeah, apparently I am?" Nick says, sounding unsure. I laugh at that. Ryan quickly covers my mouth with his hand. I don't like anyone covering my mouth I mean really, its disgusting, so I do the only thing thats natural I bite his hand.

"Oww! Why did you do that?" Ryan asks, holding his hand close while glaring at me.

"Don't put your dirty hands on my mouth!" I tell him.

"What was that?" Coach asks. I go quiet.

"What was what?" Mason asks.

"I am sure I heard a girls voice just now, from the stalls." Coach says. My eyes go wide with fear, I look up at Ryan, afraid. He puts his index finger over his mouth, gesturing me to be silent. I nod, shakily.

"From the stalls?" Mason asks.

"Yes. I am sure of it." Coach replies.

"Coach, Ryan is in the stalls. I'll prove it you. Ryan? You are in the stall, yes?" Mason yells.

"Yes!" Ryan yells back.

"See, coach." Sean says.

"I think your hearing voices coach. I think the pressure of coaching is getting to you. You should go and get some rest." Nick says, trying hard to get him to leave.

"I guess. I'm gonna go lie down for some time." Coach agrees.

"Okay coach. Get well soon." Mason says.

"Yeah, and Nick I'll be there to watch you audition for the role and support you. Its nice to know that you boys are interested in other activities too." Coach says. Did I forget to mention that Ryan and his friends are star basketball players? Oops. Well now you know.