Chapter 23: Falling For You!! In The Pool!! (0.0)

Kat p.o.v

I wake up when I feel the car stop. I look up and find that I am draped around Ryan's arm as I fell asleep. Blood rushes to my cheeks and I quickly remove myself from his arms.

"Um I'm sorry that I fell asleep on you." I apologize to him.

"It's okay." Ryan says. We all get down and find ourselves in a garage.

"Okay guys I'm going to take my baby Veronica to eat something." Sean tells us.

"Veronica who?" I ask him confused as I don't find any girls other than me and my two friends.

"He means his car." Ryan explains.

"Oh." I say, finally understanding.

"It's weird that you named your car." Rose comments.

"How so? Don't you girls call all you're things 'baby'?" Sean asks.

"Excuse me we don't and even if we do we call it baby we don't name it human names." Anne defends.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go refuel my 'car'." Sean says rolling his eyes at Anne and uses his fingers as inverted commas for the word, car.

"What about my baby? I mean my car?" Ryan asks.

"Dont worry bro your car will be repaired here. I'm going to accompany Sean to the petrol bunk." Nick answers.

"Okay." Ryan says and soon enough Nick and Sean leave us here as they go to refuel the car.

"Do they always stick together?" I ask Ryan.

"Yes. They have always been like that." Ryan answers.

"Hmm." I say, thinking.

"Okay what are you thinking?" Leo asks me while raising his right eyebrow at me.

"That I so ship Nian." I say smiling up at him.

"Nian?" Mason asks.

"Yes. Nick+Sean=Nian." I say.

"Yes I too so dig their bromance." Rose says.

"Yes I have always wanted to be friends with a gay couple." Anne says. Me, Rose and Anne form a circle and start bouncing around happily while each of our hands are locked together.

"Me too." I say.

"Ditto." Rose answers.

"Girls are weird." Mason states looking at us.

"Girls are awesome." I say while sticking my tongue out at him.

"Well if you guys have finished with your weirdness can we focus on getting my car repaired?" Ryan asks us.

"Yeah yeah." Anne says rolling her eyes.

"Excuse me sir." A man calls out from behind us.

"Yes?" Ryan asks.

"I'm sorry sir but our chief mechanic is out so I don't think we will be able to repair your car unless he returns early." The man who I'm guessing is the worker here explain his predicament.

"Damnit. Now what are we going to do?" Ryan complains. I step forward towards the worker.

"Could you show me where you're lead mechanic stores his tool?" I ask him.

"Ofcourse but why?" The worker asks me.

"So that I can repair his car." I say pointing at Ryan.

"You repair cars?" The worker asks shocked with his eyes bulging out.

"Sexist much? Now show me where the tools are." I instruct him. He nods and instructs me to follow him.