Unexpected Truths become Harsh Realities

I drove the car. If I sat in the back , I would kill her.
Sage you can't kill her. Ziphora whispered.
I growled, I have to kill her , what about Val ! Did she spare Valeries life ?!
She shut up .

"Sage darling .." Vira cooed .
I snarled. "Dont fucking speak to me."
"But-" she stared . Sam pulled pop ut her knife and stabbed her in her leg. She growled .
"What is wrong with you ?" She said through clenched teeth .
"Alot ! "She screamed . "But when I get my chance , you will die . I will make sure of it . "  I smirked at the thought of Sam ripping her throat out .
"Sage , stop this !" Vira yelled.
" Twist the knife , I'm sure it will make you feel good ." I said to Sam .
She grabbed the knife but Vita tried to stop her but Adam held her arms back.  She twisted the knife and we all heard Vira's cries echo's through the car.
" How can you do this to your own mother ?!?" She screamed at me . I slammed on the brakes .
" You are not my mother , you are the woman who conceived me me , beat me and drained all happiness I could've possibly had one day ! You are the devil and I plan to send you back to hell you fucking bitch ! " I huffed and pressed on the gas.
" Where is my mate ?" I asked coldly. 
" He's at home , in our home waiting for us to arrive. " I got on the freeway headed towards the house I grew up in. 
I felt Adams anger when I called Drew my mate. I wanted to apologize but I couldn't show weakness in front of Vira. He whispered in my head ,
Its alright sage , I know you love him
I love you too Adam , you are always in my heart.
But your in love with DrewHe will always be yours and you will always be his.

" Where is your father ?" Vira asked.
" He's taking a little nap. " I said with a smirk
" And by nap, you mean ?" She asks .
" He's asleep in a nightmare , he will be there for the next 15 years , and when he wakes he'll thank me for showing him the real monster that is his so called mate. " I explained .
" Why would you -" she started .
Sam grabbed her knife in Viras leg .
" Punishment for his crimes , for being with a whore like you . He betrayed his own daughter and now he must be punished . " She said twisting with every word. " Now shut- the fuck- up ."
" You know your brother -" she started again. Sam took another knife out and stabbed it in her shoulder . " Finish that sentence I dare you. " she threatened.
" I am not afraid of a human ." Vira scolwed
.
" You should be . " Adam finally said.
------------------Liam's P.O.V ------------------
The pack was in chaos.  Drews kidnapping and Sage's sudden disappearance has made everyone crazy . Will wants her to wake up her father , he said something about her punishing his fathers beta was unacceptable. I call bullshit . He never cared about Philip before, he's hiding something. I'm more concerned with finding Drew . He is crazy without Sage , who knows what he'll do .

"Liam !" Will shouted .
I ran over to him infront of his house.
"You and I are going to find them . "He said burning wih anger.
"We don't even know where to look , how are we supposed to find them ?" I asked confused.
"Her mother , Vira . I think Vira is the reason behind this . "He said sure of himself .
" Why ?" I asked .
"Sage, she put her father to sleep because he fucked Vira. She felt betrayed and said he had to pay . Vira must know is trying to lure her out . " he explained.
"Using Drew as bait ?" I asked . "But she rejected Drew ." I said. I looked at him and he looked at me ,hoping I would put the peices together.
"Unless she didn't ." I said .
"Not quite ."He said .
----------------------Vira------------------------
My daughter. My daughter has transformed. She isn't the same weak girl I once enjoyed beating . No she has changed. It will be harder to kill her this way . I'd hoped that her brother would change her but she still remains unaffected .

She is strong . She plunged her entire hand into my chest . I have Tiberius  to blame for that one . He was supposed to kill her not changed her. Now I have a problem on my hands . She will never let me out of her sight , and niether will her two lackeys . I need to tell Joe , my brother , to kill her stupid mate. That will leave her weak enough for me to kill . Then I can have my family .
You will never win . Maggie ,my wolf whispered.
I smirked everyone knows I will, everyone knows she can't beat me , everyone knows I am too strong to beat . When the time is right I'll just give a little demonstration, to show just how strong and powerful I am .

Samantha leaned into my ear and said, "Before this day is over I will rip your head from your shoulders. " The vampire looked at her and smiled . "And we'll let your precious son watch . "
I snapped . I bit Sams throat and yanked back taking her flesh and blood in my mouth . She gagged and choked I smiled and said, "Who doesnt have a head now?"
Sage slammed on the breaks of the car and launched in the back seat . She quickly gave Sam her blood effectively healing her. Then she looked at me . She said something but I couldn't hear her. She looked into my eyes and laughed .
"Just what I thought , black as night . Your soul hasn't even got a shimmer of hope . When you are dead you will go no place good . You . Are. Damned . "She reached her hand out and I felt my heart freeze , I couldn't breathe my body was in agony. It was like she took something from me that i didnt even know i had , she robbed me and laughed in my face . And then darkness. Pure darkness.
My daughter , is more powerful than me . This is my nightmare. This has become my reality .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So who hates Vira ? I know I do .
Who's ready to know Sage's little brothers name ? Well..... Ive decided it leave it up to you , the readers . Leave a comment with what you think the little boys name should be . I just might pick the first one to comment , its a high probability I will ...
   This chapter is also dedicated to sophiaaaaa for being my #1fan and making me want to actually keep writing.
          With lots of love ....
                      DORI