Give Me What is Mine .

Hello lovies  ,
This is the second to last chapter..
only 2 more chapters left until the end of the book . But there will be a second book , pause for cheers. Okay thank you. So, I hope you are ready for this ending of Given a choice because I know I am ready to reveal it to you .

           Keep Reading , or don't . its all up to you
                     With lots of love and lust,
                                         DORI
ENJOY THE CHAPTER! ( WHILE YOU STILL CAN! MUAH HAHAHA evil laugh  ) 

Warning  this chapter gets a little steamy. Actually its freaking HOT! enjoy !

-----------------------Sam ------------------------------
Drew's Funeral:

Everyone came . Every paid there respects. Adam was banished and was told never to come back . Sage , sage is ... Too broken to even talk.  She won't talk to me . She won't look at me all she does is go to her room and shuts the door.  I slept on the couch most nights. 

I am afraid for Sage , she is taking this harder than Valerie's death and she took that pretty hard. But when Val died we all had something to fight for . Something to distract us . Drew died because Sage couldn't save him . She has to live with that and no matter how hard she tries to move on , she will have to live with this burden forever.
Everyone took their seats , A man with a white robe began to speak.
" Andrew died from a violent cause. His throat was nearly ripped out . The blood loss was too great and he died two days later.  Drew's mate , is the first of her kind unique and special . Some say she is blessed by the goddess and some say she's cursed by the devil. But Drew believed Sage's heart is what kept her unique and special .He  lived knowing that he could never live in forever with his mate. He was not okay with this simple fact but he was willing to risk it all just to spend one night with his special mate. Drew didn't care that her life would never end, he didn't care that she would probably kill thousands in her wake, he didn't care because he loved her for the human he met, for the wolf he loved ,and so the vampire she would come to be. Drew knew there was no way he could be with her, being with sage would mean giving up his wolf, that would mean they would no longer be mates once his wolf was gone. He made a great sacrifice by loving his mate despite all her efforts  to keep him away. Drew's bravery is a perfect example of why wolves will live on. We exhibit bravery when the time comes for us to stand up and stand for something. Wolves stand for their own, Drew recognized that Sage was his, he recognized the same Sage was his mate and that there was nothing more important than being with her until he could not be with her any longer. Drew will live on in our hearts, he will be missed greatly because a wolf like Drew always run with his pack even after death . "