Becoming Strong ....

I woke up in my room . My neck hurt like I got hit with hammer. I felt my body tense up . My vision enhanced and my fangs withdrew .

" Who's there ?" I demanded .

" Adam crept out of shadows and I felt my body relax . Ziphora near the surface reminding me of what Adam did .
Adam won't hurt me , he was helping me . I was in pain, if anything you should be mad at Drew, Ziphora .
Drew is our mate ! He would never hurt us either . She countered .
He bit me ! He claimed me , and you accepted him . I did not . I'm trying to protect us . Being with Drew will only hurt you and me . What good is a handful of years with him , to only loose him when he is too old and sick and miserable and I'm still me . Mates are supposed to be there , but he won't . He'll die Ziphora and then what ? You think we'll able to just let him go ? No it will crush us , and I don't think I'll come out the same . I don't want to leave him , he is the person I gave my virginity to for fucks sake ! But we have to let him go we have to keep fighting.

She shut up after that . She knows I'm right . She knows we can't have a happily ever after.

" That is very noble of you . " I heard Adam say .

" Its the right thing to do ." I said .

" Not many werewolves yhinkmwith their heads , they go on instinct . They are very primal creatures , going on heart and what feels right . " He explained . " But you aren't just a werewolf." He added .

" My wolf wants nothing more thank to be in his arms , but what will she do when that's no longer an option . It will kill her ." I stated .

" You are very noble indeed ." Was all he said .

I sat there for a minute till I realized the sun was up . I hadn't realized I was sitting in it until that moment . Once I focused my attention on it . I felt the urge to sleep .

" Interesting. " He did watching me closely .

" You know I'm starting to think you say that to all the girls ." I yawned .
No just you beautiful .