The Woods

Liam left and I climbed out of the hospital bed . I walked to the bathroom and gazed in the mirror , and saw my curls in tangled with one another , my eyes red with tiredness , and my body bruised but healing . Untangled my hair letting it fall to my face , I washed my face and tied the back to my hospital gown . I opened the door and saw the gazes of both Liam and Drew .

"Do you have any clothes for me to wear ?" I asked .

"No." They both said
What are the twins ?
"No."they said again .

"Okaaay." I dragged out.
Weirdos. I thought

"Are you ready?" Drew asked annoyed.

"As much as Ill ever be ." I said .

Liam handed me a hoodie and told me to keep my head down. Liam held me close to his chest as we walked through the hospital doors , once we got to the car I let of Liam only to pulled back in . He laughed against cheek and said ,

"How could someone so beautiful have so much sorrow?"

"Let her go Liam ."He growled .

I felt Liam's chest growl as slowly unfolded his arms .
Boys. I rolled my eyes

They both smirked as Drew opened the door for me to climb in . I climbed in only to have Drew in the back with me .Liam climbed in the front and started the car. We must've drove for an hour before we stopped at the edge of the woods .

Drew and Liam climbed out and exchanged words before Liam came around to my door and told me to climb out . Once in front of the car Liam said ,"We will need to see you shift in order to cross the boarder ?"
Shift? Shit these bastards are crazy, oh well ..
"We are not bastards." Drew said " We are the reason you are alive , if you do not shift we will have no choice but to kill you and -"

"Oh go fuck yourselves ". I cut him off . " Kill me , go ahead , do it you would be doing me a favor , and  finishing the job for me . I didnt ask to be saved . I didnt ask to be brought here , i agreed to it . I dont know what the fuck you want - so if your not going to help me then piss off ."

I waited for a reply but when none came I turned around and began to walk away but i was yanked back by a pair of  strong arms . And turned around only to face a black eyed Drew . His eyes looked my mothers before she stuck . I yanked myself back and started to runaway only to be meet by an all gray wolf the size of a large bear . I am about to scream when Liam quickly grabs me from behind and screams

"Shift !"

"I dont know what you want !!"

"Shift into your wolf Sage !!"

"I am not a wolf !!"

Liams green eyes blackened and he began to breathe heavily .

"No ." I whispered .
Thier eyes are just like hers !! thier going to kill me !!

But then i remember thats what i wanted , i wanted death . I had seeked it , longed it and now my second opprotunityI lunged forward and punched him in the face . I felt the consequence by a throbing fist and I Liam blacken with anger his whole body contored and let out a war cry . Transforming into the beast similar to one behind me .
Oh my god ,werewolves ?!?

Drew was now behind me in human form ,

"Do you know what you are ?"Drew asked .

"I am a human not a montser ."
I feel like im in an episode of Being Human .
"You are not human , you are a She-wolf ."Liam said .