Punishment For Your Crimes

" Ha , can you keep your dick your pants , daddy dearest ?"

Lacey got up and left the room . I felt bad for her .

" Sage , I am your father ! you will not speak to me that way . " He said angrily .

I stared at him emotionless . " Tell me , father  ." I started "Who did you get pregnant ? "

He froze like he didn't expect me to ask that .

He looked down , not meeting my gaze. He was afraid to tell me .

"Your mother . " He whispered .

My whole body went ridgid . I stopped breathing. I felt Ziphora growl and growl . I was loosing my grip .

It all made sense , why he was so afraid . When he looked up to meet my emotionless stare . Sam lunged at him .

She knocked everything in her path down . She grabbed a knife off the table and held it to Hus throat .

" Traitor ! " She screamed.

" Sam-" Adam started but was cut off by my growl .

My growl was shaking my entire body . I felt like I was going burn from the fire that was set behind my gaze . I was ready for blood .

" You would lecture me .. " I said not looking at him , looking down .

" YOU would JUDGE  me ... " I said growling .

" You are a TRAITOR ! " I screamed. 

"you talk about me being with Adam , scared that I'm with a monster . But you would FUCK that woman ! The same woman who has taken everything from me . The same woman YOU left for Lacey . The same woman who KILLED Valerie ! The same woman who made me into the monster who stands before you . " I scolded him .

He . Has . Betrayed. Me.

" You will pay ... " I started.  " Adam hold him up . "

" N-No " He stammered. "Please don't do this. "

I looked straight into his eyes and said , "You've given me no CHOICE !"

I grabbed his throat and looked into his eyes .    " Philip Michaelson , look at me . "

" Sage , please . I am your father.  " He begged .

Ziphora whimpered . But I held her back.  I looked into his eyes till I found what I was looking for . His soul .

I was tainted grey , it was beautiful but it was still tainted . I need to cleanse him .

I felt my body reach for His soul and I snatched it to the surface .

I held my gaze  , " Adam let him go.  "

He did so slowly making sure he wouldn't run . I trapped him there keeping my eyes on him.  

" Father, you have betrayed me . More than once and I will only forgive when I get justice."

"WHO'S JUSTICE !" Lacey barged in the kitchen covered in tears .

I kept my focus on him , " easy now. You've seen me do this before , Lacey, He must be punished.  " I said in a monotone .

" And YOU , are the judge , jury and executioner ?!?" She screamed at me. 

" He is my father . He will face my judgment.  He deserves my punishment . " I say still focused on him. 

" Sage , don't do this . " she pleaded.  " He is you father . "

" I know , which is why I must . " I reached out and touched his soul . I let it slid onto my fingers like silk . And once I got a full grasp on it . I closed my fist.  I let my anger course through me and I darkened his soul . I let the pitch black seep into his silk like a virus and I let go .

He looked at me one last time before he closed his eyes and fell to the floor. 

Lacey's high pitched scream tore through the house and it made me wince.  She ran to my father's side and caressed his forehead. 

She knelt weeping at his side .

"Adam hold her , I am not through . "

Adam obeyed and grabbed a distraught Lacey . She kicked and screams and cursed .

I knelt down to my fathers side.  He lay there sleeping and unnerved . I am not satisfied. I place my hand on his head , and I catch glimpses of him with my mother . I retract my hand in disgust. 

" Even in slumber he still thinks of her . Lacey , you should move on . "

I placed my hand on his head once more and gave him something I never wanted to bring to the surface again . I gave him memories of my mother from my point of view , to haunt his dreams . He forrowed his eyebrows in pain . I stood up and said ,

" He thinks she's so great . I'm going to show him just how great she was.  For the Next 15 years he will sleep enduring every nigtmate I faced with his oh so loving ex- wife . When he wakes , I  wonder  what will be his reaction to her then . "

Adam let Lacey go and she crumpled to the floor.  She wept and wept till it was exhausting to watch .

I looked at Sam and said , " She will not get away with this ."

She nodded and I turn to Adam . " Change if plans let's leave tonight ."

He smiled at me and pulled me in for a kiss.
You are amazing .

An hour later we were all packed and ready to go . Sam was so eager to leave . Lacey was still on the floor weeping next to my father .

I walked over to her and bent down . she slowly began to try to hold back her tears.

" We'll be needing the car . " I said with a smirk on my face .

She huffed and screamed , "You Are A Monster ! "

I let a wicked grin spread across my face ,

"I know ."