Adam

I stayed in the house all day . It seemed like my bed was the perfect place to be . Laim came to visit me but even then I couldn't we to stay awake when he was there. He rambled on about his training and things he felt like saying until I finally said ,

" Liam , come sleep with me ." I patted the space behind me and he crawled in. I grabbed his big arm and draped it around my waist . He let out a hesitant breathe but I was too tired to care.

I woke up when the sun was completely gone . Liam still next to me out like a light. I gently put my hand on his face an traced the frown lines above his nose and made my way down to his lips . It seemed like he stopped breathing once I did. I ran my thumb across it once before his eyes shot open. He looked at me with those green eyes and I wanted to never leave his side .
Just once .

He said in his head.

I moved closer to his lips and my gaze traveled back up to his eyes .

We were inches apart.
Kiss me . I breathe

He was hesitant . He leaned in but stopped . I knew that he wouldn't. He could probably smell Drew all over me . I looked at his lips and just went for it. I crashed my lips on his. I put my hand in his golden hair and pulled him even closer to me. Then he came alive . He attacked my mouth with a fierceness that cause my body to tremble . His hands tightened on my waist and wrapped my leg around his waist . In one swift movement I was straddling him and kept kissing him. I felt Ziphora's presence in my mind .
Sage , this isn't right .She whispered

I pulled away from Liam breathing heavily . I got off of him and he sat up.

"Sage I -"

"Don't , I don't regret it . I've been told that I will have to choose between my humanity and what is right and to not give in to my animalistic desires. You are good Liam , so I had to at least .." I didn't know how to finish .

He nodded his head he knew what I was I implying .

The thing I like about Liam is he sometimes he forgets that I'm not normal . So he ends up making me remind him of just how not normal I am.

A knock at my front door made me jump. I ran down stairs and open the door. A tall man with silver eyes and sandy brown hair looked down at me. He had to be about 6'3 . I caught myself staring when he said ,

" may I come in ?"

"Who are you ?" I asked embarrassed.

" I am Adam , I will be teaching you how to master your vampirism ." He said smoothly.

My eyes widen in shock . He had to be at least 18 . How could he have mastered vampirism at such a young age. I let out a nervous sigh and said " "come in."

Liam came downstairs and let out a low growl when he saw Adam.

"Why is this vamp here ?" He almost spat at me.

"He's here to help me with the vampire side . Calm down . "I said as I stepped in front of him.
Werewolves are very angry when vampires come around. Don't get mad at him it's his natural reaction. I almost jumped when I heard Adam's voice in my head.

I looked at Adam and he had a small smile on his face and I looked at Liam again.

" Hey Liam , I catch up with you later. Maybe its best that you don't stick around for this." I said . He grunted in agreement and I walked him to the front door .