The Last Of My Human Life .

My body felt as if I were drowning . I felt heavier than usual.  My knees ached like someone took a hammer and beat them to a pulp. My eyes felt like someone poured hot wax into them and my back , my back hurt the worst of all.  My back felt like it had been ripped out and shoved back in the tiny razors attached to it . I tried to move but it was useless , I tried to speak but that involved moving , so another failure. So I decided to let my mind drift.  Then I began to dream .

I saw thousands of people in black robes surrounding me as I was crouched down to the ground . every time I tried to get up I would fall down.  Then a sharp pain stabbed my brain , to relieve the pressure I screamed -screamed until it stopped.

I felt my bones begin to contort in an awkward fashion , and caused me to scream in more pain.

I felt a big hand on the side of my face ,caressing me rubbing my hair and held me close . I felt a breath on the side of my ear and it said ,

"Shhhh , Sage I know it hurts . Just open your eyes for me. It will all be okay just open your eyes. The pain is only temporary. C'mon let me see those beautiful eyes of yours ." And with that I open my eyes I took in the light and looked behind me and saw my father.

"Daddy?"I stammered.

"Yea baby girl its me ." He soothed me.

"Daddy , I'm a monster . " I panicked .

"No honey , your just special." He rubbed my hair .

"I-"I began .

"This is all my fault , I shouldn't have left you . It's going to be okay now . Daddy's got you . I won't let anything happen to you now baby girl. What did I always tell you honey ?" He asked .

"Breathe. " we said simultaneously.

"Just breathe , nothing is ever too bad ." I breathed .

"What happened?" I asked.

"You died." He said.

I began to recall the conversation I had with the moon goddess .

"I am going to be both vampire and werewolf ." I stated .

He nodded .

"I saw the moon goddess ." I said .

" That's good , it means I was right and you are special ." He smiled .

"So am I vampire now ?" I asked .

" No I think your vampirsm will take over when your wolf does , for now your still human . " He explained .

"And tonight is the full moon ."He finished .

"Oh". Was all I could say .

" Drew and Liam have been going crazy. They've been asking about you, coming to visit you and have been really hesitant in letting people in our territory. They have been circling the perimeter for days looking for the vampire that did this to you." He said .

"I think those boys have a crush on you if you ask me." He winked .

" No, they're just looking out for me . They are concerned because I tried to kill myself remember. It's ironic now that I have no choice in living or dying I will survive no matter what. The moon goddess really wants me to live I guess."

He stiffened and gave me a cold look . " I should have been there to protect you, if I would have answered the phone maybe I could have talked you out of it, or could have done something to make sure that you wouldn't be in this position."He stared at the wall . " I don't know what I would have done if you were gone and I hadn't been there to help." A tear rolled down his face and I wiped it away and said .