Saying goodbye ...

I couldn't stop screaming . I screamed until I felt like my lungs would explode and then I screamed some more. Vira stood over his body she watched me crumble to my knees and said ," You loose, Sage.  "
I looked at her face and saw nothing . No guilt , no second thoughts . I jumped to my feet and ran at her but suddenly her face went still . Her eyes wide staring at nothing but me with a shocked expression. Slowly he head rolled off of her shoulders and fell to the floor at the boys feet.  He stared at it and I looked at the spot where her head use to be and I saw Sam holding a large knife dripping with blood.
"I told you ,I would have your head. "
She sighed a breathe of relief and then she got on her knees and cried. She cried a silent cry. 

Drew's body was thrashing from blood loss. I walked over to him knowing he would die any moment now. I put his head in my lap and hummed a soft melody. 

"T-turn m-me." He struggled out.
" No I can't ." I said trying to soothe him .
" T-turn m-me , and Y-you w-wont l-loose m-me . " he struggled again. 
" Baby.  I love you . I know you want to live but -" Adam cut me off. .
"Turn him sage ." he said.
I looked up at him.  " I can't ."
" Give him your blood and repeat after me.  " He said reluctantly.
"But I -" I started .
" Do it now ,sage ! He's dying Damnit !" He yelled at me .
I looked down and Drew had closed his eyes.  " No stay with me ! C'mon Drew, drink . " I held my wrist over his mouth and he slowly began to sip . It didn't look like my blood was healing him fast enough .
"Repeat after me every word ,okay ?"
" I , Sage Michaelson , retie the bonds to my mate . I will never leave his side again and by this make him my first vampie hybrid mate ." I repeated the words and Adam looked me in the eyes.
" Shift and lick his wounds. If everything goes alright he should wake, but he will be a hybrid and you will be an alpha. "
I looked at him surprised.
" Dont shift until he is awake , if he wakes up."
He explained to me. 
" He has to wake up ." I said to him before I shifted and layed next to him. 

------------------------Ziphora---------------------------

I left Sage and went searching for James. He was dying within Drew and I had to save him.  I have to help him.  I found James lying on his side breathing deeply . He looked so sick.  I walked over to him and layed next to him . I whimpered.
Don't leave me , James.

Ziphora.... He struggled.

James , I can't do this without youCome back to me.

I promise to come back to you .

Stay with me , James don't leave me.

I will never leave you ,Ziphora. I will come back .I will find my way back to you .

James !

His body stopped moving and he lied still on the ground .

No ! I screamed .

My mate is dead.

----------------------- Sage ----------------------
I layed next to Drew for two days. He was so still . His body was still breathing but it was so weak.  I tried to contact Ziphora but she was gone . She blocked me somehow and I couldn't ask her how James was doing. I looked at Drew's body and saw his soul on the surface it covered him like a blanket and it was a very thin blanket .
It started to turn the purest white I've ever seen and morphed into a wolf . Drew's gray wolf. It stared at me and I reached out to it . I placed my nuzzle against its and it licked me. It began to walk away , and I panicked . I barked.
Drew !   I Yelled.
Drew where are you going ? I asked .
The wolf turned around and I heard him whisper ,
I will come back to you.

It ran from me and disappeared into air. Drew body stopped breathing and he was gone .