Drew

Running that's the best things right now.  Running until my paws bleed. I fell the earth thump against my paws and it brings me relief. I hear men arguing and it alrams me.  I smell them and they are not from my pack.
I howl .

The men scatter . One stays behind and says , " Didn't think it would be this easy . "
I stare at him confused but ready to attack , he smiles at me .
" You'll be coming with us now son ."
I growled .
Kill him. Kill them all .
James whispered in my ear.
Gladly .
I ran at the man and he braced for my impact.  I felt a sharp pain in my neck and then another . I felt the strong urge to sleep , but I kept going . The mans eyes widened in shock.
" He's  not going down !" He yelled. 
" Keep shooting , he's an alpha it will take a little more. " Another shouted. 

Then I felt pain all over like I had rolled on a porcupine . I couldn't take it anymore I fell over and blacked out. 

My skin felt like electric buz everywhere . The same kind of spark you get when you mate touches you.
Sage
My mate . I opened my eyes and saw her beautiful brown ones.
She stared at me and said ,
" I've missed you. "
I miss you too babe .
I couldn't hear myself say it.  It was like my voice was on mute. 
She leaned forward and kissed me . She kissed my lips with a passion that could only be Sage . She straddled me and broke our kiss. 
"Do you want me ? " She asked seductively.
"Yes." I said . But I couldn't hear it.
I tried again. "Yes ."
Still nothing. So I nodded my head. 
" Then listen closely . " She said.  She leaned down so she could whisper in my ear.
" Save yourself. " She whispered.

I woke and gasped for air.  I looked around me and saw that I was in the back of a truck shackled to the floor.
I tugged at the chains but the cuffs dug into my skin. I snarled in pain.
The men rode quietly as they  drove me to an unknown destination. About an hour later the doors opened . Revealing a man holding a small boy .
" Look what we have here , we've got our selves and alpha. " I growled and pulled at the chains.
" Easy there , don't scare him . " He said referring to the boy. 

I looked at the boy and he was snuggled into the man's shirt.  I smelled his scent he smelled like roses and baby powder.  But roses noon the less.
" Would you like to come in ?" He asked. 
" We could get you some clothes, some food and even let you call Sage.  " He said.

I growled at him at the mention of my mates name .
" How do you know her name? " I questioned. 
"All can be explained but first ,  you have to give me your word, you will comply."

I turned away I thought about it , the boy sniffled into the man's shirt and it made me turn around.
" I  give you my word , I will comply. " I said .
He gave me a big smile and said, " Great ! Paul come unlock him . "
No reply. I smirked at the thought.
"Oh c'mon he won't bite." He tried to reason. 
"You didn't have to put him in there ." Paul said.
"Fine give me the keys ." he tossed the man the keys and he caught it with one hand still carrying the boy in the other. He tossed them at me but I didn't move and they hit my shoulder.  I leaned over , picked them up and unlocked my chains.  I crawled out , I stood at my full height towering over the man.  The boy looked up at me , his mouth was agaped. He smiled a toothy grin at me , it was a big one considering he only had 2 teeth.  He looked and me and giggled. I smiled I couldn't help myself  his big brown eyes reminded me of Sage . Actually now I had thought about it he looked a lot like Sage , his big chocolate eyes and brownish black hair , his tan skin and cute nose .
" Let's head inside shall we ?" The man said. 
I nod and walk next to him into the huge home.
Once we get inside he puts the boy down and he immediately pouted.  He looked at me with the same face and reached out . I was stunned. Do I pick up this boy? I awkwardly patted his head . His frown deepened and he began to whimper.
The man began to chuckle .
" He enjoys being held , but you don't have to.  This situation is a little awkward . " He said .
The boy moved closer to me and said , " I want up." I gave him an awkward smile.
" Maybe later kid ." I said .
" Unc , I want up !" He cried .
" Uncle?" I said surprised .
" He is my nephew , his father is with his sister . She should be here soon actually ." he explained. 
" What is it you want from me ?" I asked in a stern tone.
" Well my niece has got herself into a little trouble with my sister , I'm simply here to watch you until they return. " he said nonchalantly.
" What does your sister want ?" I asked .
" A family reunion." He said with a smile. 
" I am not apart of this , why does she want me ? " I asked getting frustrated.
" Well you are Sage's mate , how else s she supposed to get her here.  " he started.
" Your using me as bait !" I said enraged.
" She won't come , she hasn't even accepted me , she won't accept me . Your wasting your time , she -" he cut me off.
" Is on her way . "
My eyes widened with shock , so she did care.
--------------The End ---------------------

Just kidding lol but I would like to give a special thanks to Sophiaaaaaa . This chapter is dedicated to youAnd you will be the ex- best friend in my new book Awakened . I hope you enjoy the book and the chapters to come .
Keep on reading .
       With lots and lots of lust ...  And love .
                              DORI