Unwanted Guest Cause Unwanted Grief ..

I stayed outside and gazed at the moon looking deep into its glow . I almost didn't hear Sam walking from behind me .

She stood next to me and said , " whatcha doing bitch ?"

I chuckled and looked up at her .

" Just sitting ."

" No .. Your contemplating ."

I looked at her with a sad smile on my face and said ,

" You don't know me bitch ."

" Ha !"  She said sarcastically.

" I know you slept with Drew ." She looked at me with a teasing smile .

If my eyes could fall out of my head they would . she just bursted out into laughter because of the look on my face .

"How do you know ?! "  I screamed .

"Oh calm down , I'm more upset that I had to figure it out ."

She stated nonchalantly.

" does Val know ?" I asked.

" No , she's clueless but you know I'm very vigilant ." she said proudly .

I told her how I felt about drew , I told her how much I want to let him in . I told her how I feel about having a mate in general , all she did was listen . Sam was the listener out of the three of us , she always knew the right moment to speak and the right moment to listen . I used to envy Sam ; she was strong ,  she was selfless , she was kind and she was beautiful. Sam was more of a sister than a friend . After I vented to her about Drew she said ,

" the day you died ,I was more upset with myself then I was with you .I'd wished you would've talk to me about the things you were thinking, I wish I would have known the way felt before you jump off that bridge. When your father called me and told me you were alive I swore to myself that I would never let you go again. I love you with all my heart ,you are home . Wherever you go I will follow. And even though you don't want to give Drew a chance, you know that I will never hurt you I will follow you into your immortality. I will be your best friend till the end of the earth, because I will not lose you again."

And with that she stood up and brushed off her jeans and stared at the moon .

" last night I had a dream ,the moon goddess ,she told me that I would soon be one of her children and I was to stand by your side for centuries giving you great council . I believe it . she gave me a gift . " she stated . she looked at me when she said this . " I can feel what you feel , I can feel when your angry, I can feel when your sad and I can feel when you are lying . "

I looked into her eyes and said , " We leave tomorrow night then . " I looked back out at the moon .

She sighed and said , " No , we will leave in a month when you known how to protect yourself and your wolf . I won't tell anyone but we have to be smart , running away from your problem into the darkness is never smart . " I nodded my head in agreement . I heard Ziphora sigh in content in that moment .

She held out her hand and I grabbed it and lifted myself up . I hugged Sam I embraced her in a tight hug , I held her close a smelled her scent and enjoyed this moment with my best friend .

We started walking back my dad's house and got a bright idea .

I skipped a couple of feet in front of Sam and smiled ,

" You wanna see my wolf ? " I asked her .

" Sure , its not gonna eat it me right ? " she said jokingly .