some stuff

Madi's POV

The girls were still keeping me captive from Niall. He was getting madder every second . When people said that an angry boy would be sexier I never agreed with them but now I am slowly believing them.  After five more minutes of them giving Niall a hard time they let go of me. Of course I was trying to pull out of their grip so I went flying forward into Niall. He seemed surprised but very happy.

"Hello Beautiful. What do I owe for this great surprise?"

"A kiss, please."

Niall gave me a quick peck on the lips before pulling away and turning around so that he was facing the other wall.

"Oh I see how it is now.Not wanting to look at me."

"Hop on my back Madi. I am taking you away, my fair maiden."

Without hesitation I got on his back and he slipped his hands under my knees to keep me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and burried my head into the side of his neck. He quickly said a goodbye to the lads and went out the door.

"Uhh where are we going Ni?"

"Home."

"My home is a bit far away. Dont ya think?"

"I meant mine, gorgeous."

"oh. ok. why?"

"because then I can kiss you without being told not to."

"I doubt that they would really mind babe."

"well i dont want them to make fun of me."

"ohhh, I see you mean you want to snog, make out not just kiss?"

"ding ding ding we have a winner."

"I love your accent."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I started kissing his neck where my head was still burried into. He let out a soft chuckle at me.

"Madi, you are just too funny."

I lifted my head and kicked my legs into him like I was riding a horse.

"Faster horsey. You are too slow."

"I am not slow. you are just impatient. Hold on love we are almost at my place."

"I am very patient, just not all the time."

"I have noticed darling. Look I can see my place from here."

I just nodded and placed my chin on his shoulder. He ran to his door and quickly got his key out. He left me on his back as he opened his door. He walked in and he went to the couch. He dropped me before sitting right beside me and cuddling into my side.

"I love you Madi."

"I love you too."

"I am sorry for taking you away from your friends but I wanted you all to myself."

"Being a little selfish today."

"Only when it comes to you. I don't like sharing you."

"or food."

"I share food with you."

"so all your sharing rules change when it deals with me?"

"yea, of course. You are my princess."

"And you are my prince."

A WEEK LATER

I was heading back to Ireland. My dream place yet i was sad. I guess when it comes to love you would rather be with the boy you are in love with instead of the country that you fell in love with all those years ago. He has become my life in these short months that I have known him. I never knew what love was. My mom tried explaining it one time before she died but I just didn't understand it. Now I finally get what she was telling me. It is a magical feeling, love. Finding love is making me miss my mom even more and the whole reason for leaving america and coming to Ireland and England was to get my mind off of it and to stop grieving over her. The car accident turned my whole life upside down. But i would have never had come to Ireland to fulfill my dream if she was still alive. I would have stayed in vriginia and never have met my one true love.