Is this Distracting?

Nialls pov

Last night was amazing. Well except for those lads coming to the park. I didn't properly ask her to be my girl friend. or is it too soon? i mean i like her a lot. but so do my best mates. THe only thing is that she is moving to Ireland by the end of summer. 

"Hey Niall are you ok? you looked stressed"

"umm yea im just thinking about some stuff" I didnt want to tell herwhat exactly i was thinking about.

i mean how do you tell a girl that you are thinking about them. It wouldn;t end well. she would think that im a creep. not a good thing. 

"ok well you just seem sad."

"well im not completely sad. i have you by my side. so thats a plus"

i hope i didn;t sound too cheesy. 

"awh arent you sweet. im glad i can make you a little happy."

"a little? you mean a lot"

"oh really? well then. what do you say to that? i mean i can't think of something that can match that"

"you being here is enough"

"Nialler. if you are trying to make me fall in love with you i think it might be working."

"wait really? its working? haha. Yeah buddy. that means im not the only one falling in love"

"wait what? you're falling in love too? to whom? will i be jealous?"

"haha. you silly."

"i hoped so."

"so you wanna go get breakfast."

"Niall duh. i love food. so lets go go go!"

"um why did you say go three times?"

"because i can. you got a problem with that?"

"nope just wanted to know"

she is so adorable. and she is so pretty. i hope she knows that. she said last night that she wasnt that pretty. i need to sing WMYB to her. maybe she will understand that i think that she is the most beautiful girl i have ever laid eyes on. We started to walk out my door.

"Niall put clothes on!"

"wait why?"

"because its distracting"

"what is? me only wearing boxers?"

"umm yea. "

"who is it distracting?"

"Niall! fine if you want me to be distracted i guess ill find something to distract you with"

"Madi what do you mean by that?"

'oh you will see. meet you in the kitchen when im ready."

oh no this cannot be a good thing. 

"Uh lads. Madi said that since i was being distracting that she was gonna wear something that would distract me. what does that mean?"

"Niall i think she is gonna wear something revealing because she once told me that ben and allen used to do that and madi and emma would wear something super revealing. well she said she usually just wore a sports bra."

"Um zayne thats weird how you remembered that"

"shut it Louis!"

"Niall you do realize you are not the only one that this is affecting!"

"Liam you act like she will do that to all of us."

"Louis how else is Niall going to be distracted? wait all of us arent wearing shirts. well harry isnt wearing anything. wait Harry go put clothes on"

"nope i wanna see her reaction"

"Thats just gross mate"

"niall you should have put clothes on then we wouldnt be worrying about this"

"Hey guys. whoa harry why are you butt naked? cant you at least be decent and wear boxers or something!"

"Madi you are one to talk. you are wearing a sports bra."

"um yea but i actually wear this in public so nothings wrong"

"wait why do you only wear a sports bra in public?"

"Liam i dont always just wear a sports bra and i was gonna exercise since i cant run due to my ankle. but i need to stay fit"

She was right she is distracting. I could see her tatoos. and boy was she hot. Why would she taunt a room full of lads like that?

"Madi ok ok i surrender. ill go put clothes on as long as you do the same"

"ok niall thanks it was kinda weird in front of all yall."

then allen walked in. when he saw madi and all of the lads he started laughing.

"Madi i dont think ive seen you wear that since hmm when was it? at tennis practice in high school?"

"well um yea maybe. i dont remember"

"ok ill just go ask nathan and Ben"

"allen thats weird. i hope they dont remember"

"madi! i think nathan might remember. i remember when yall had that game to see who would win. both of you were only in your underwear. obviously he won."

"shut it. i sadly remember that too. and it was only because of uh nevermind if all these guys werent here i would talk about it but since they are im not talking"

"umm you played tennis in your underwear?"

"yes Harry i did. you have a problem with that?"

"Uh I do"

"Niall it was when we were 17. it was nothing. just a little competition."

"Wait Niall why do you care? it was a long time ago. and its not like you are her boyfriend"

"Actually um"

"what Niall? you are not her boyfriend!"

"Madi is he your boyfriend?"

i should have asked her before breakfast.

"Yes"

wait did she just agree to it? That is amazing. i really need to officially ask her.

"Liam was right"

"wait what?"

"Liam said that you and her made things official on your date"

"well we kinda did"

whoa Madi remembers this but i dont? wait the whole Babe thing. is that really asking her out?no it cant be that easy. can it?

"ok all of yall get dressed!"

we all did as Allen said and got changed. Madi and i went to my room. She put on a t-shirt with a tennis ball on it and some jean shorts. I put on a football shirt and some jeans. we both walked into the kitchen which we found empty.

"so we are official?"

"um yea i thought so. i mean if you dont agree then im sorry"

"Madi i 100% agree with us being official!"

with that all the lads and Allen came in. and we decided to go to McDonalds for breakfast.