The Date and some mishaps

Madis pov

Niall took me to a nice italian restaurant. He ordered a couple meals for himself and i decided to just get the manicotti. It is my favorite dish so i was happy. He was so adorable. He kept smiling at me. 

"Madi you look absolutely gorgeous. I mean you always look gorgeous but you look even prettier now and i didn;t think that was possible. "

Niall was just so cute. I wish Allen would have kept his mouth shut about Liam. I mean yeah i had some feelings for him but i really like Niall. I mean who wouldn't. He is just so adorable. He always seems so cheerful. I like how he is just so care free. I am kinda glad Zayne kissed Milena. Of course it hurt but if that hadn't of happened I would be with Zayne now and wouldn't have seen how great Niall was. I mean he is a lot sweeter than i would have imagined.

When we finally got our food Niall started on his spaghetti. He finished that at the same time i finished my food. I was kinda still hungry. I know i know girls shouldn't eat so much but I have always eaten alot. Of course on dates I dont like to look like a pig but i feel like Niall wouldn;t think that about me. 

I mean He ordered two different dinners just for himself. And he even had ordered an appetizer. So i doubt i really look like a pig to him. Finally he finished his second dinner and the waiter came back and asked if we wanted dessert. I looked at Niall wondering what he would do. I mean he seemed to have something planned. He had bought out the restaurant so that none of his fans could interrupt us. How sweet! He shook his head no and looked at me.

"why so sad love? I didn;t say we werent going to go somewhere else to get dessert."

"Wait so we will have dessert?"

"yea i love sweets. Madi you think I wouldn't get dessert? You must be crazy"

for the millionth time that night i giggled. I had basically giggled at everything he said on the way here. And then when he told the waiter his order i giggled all through that. He probably thinks im a retard. Ugh so much for trying to charm him.

"Madi i love your laugh"

well that was random. I guess he can tell what im thinking. Hmm if i start thinking of him kissing me will he kiss me? Guess i should try that? no no no. Madi stop thinking about that. I mean you are on a date with Niall Horan from one direction. get to know him more. no kissing. not tonight. 

"you are being kinda quiet. is it something i said?"

"oh sorry Niall. I was just thinking"

"oh about what?"

he seemed nervous. I wonder why.

"oh uh just nothing"

"oh ok just wondering. "

"so now what are we going to do?"

"well Madi it is a surprise. "

"Ugh Niall i hate surprises!"

"Ok all the more reason for me to keep it a surprise!"

"you are pure evil Niall Horan"

"I know i am. but you still love me"

"well yea but still. you are pure evil"

"wait so you do love me?"

oh did i agree to that? i guess i did. what do i tell him? yes? no?

"yea i guess. why is that a bad thing?"

"you say that a lot."

"what? oh the why is that a bad thing??"