I truly hate hospitals

Nialls POV

Harry had picked a scary movie so about the first ten minutes madi was pressed really close to me. About halfway through she just sat on my lap. Luckily we were the only people in the theater. She was pressed very close to me and had her face in my neck. I had stopped paying attention to the movie when Madi slid over on my lap. It was hard enough to pay attention when she was near me and scared so now that she was sitting on me I was trying not to kiss her because the last time I did that she jumped when the character screamed. I was playing with her hair when I felt her hand slip under my shirt. My eyes widened and she immediately removed her hand. I leaned towards her ear and whispered

“You didnt have to move your hand I was just surprised. I was fine with it being there. It was quite pleasurable”

“Uhhh Niall thats exactly why im not putting my hand back, if we were at home maybe. But I dont want to do anything in a public place”

“Oh yea. I wasnt thinking sorry. My judgement was clouded”

“Wow Niall. Quoting your songs?”

“Ohh I didnt even realize.”

“MADI NIALL SHUT UP”

Madi just burried her head in my neck again. Soon she was asleep in my lap and the movie was almost over. I looked over at Milena and Harry and they were basically sucking each other faces off. And they said that we needed to shut up. I coughed and madi stirred and pulled herself closer to me. Harry and Milena looked up and Milena was blushing. Harry and Milena walked out hand in hand while I carried Madi bridal style. I placed her gently in the car. As soon as I started the car Madi shot straight up.

“Whoa. How did I get here?”

“You fell asleep. So I carried you”

“Oh thanks Niall. Can I ask you a question?”

“you just did”

“ugh. Fine can I ask you two questions?”

“Haha. Yes. You have one left.”

“Why do you love me?”

“Huh?”

Her question really startled me.

“Well Madi. You are sweet. And kind. And understanding and you dont hold grudges. You are beautiful beyond all words. You can put up with me. You are perfect. The way your eyes sparkle when you are happy. Your smile brightens up my day.”

“Niall. I think im-- HOLY SHIT WATCH OUT!!”

We were stopped at a redlight and a truck was speeding fast behind us. The impact was terrible. I slammed against the steering wheel and everything went black. But I clearly heard Madi scream in pain and yell my name.

Madis POV

I was walking in a glowing field. Where was I? Oh yea we were in a car accident. Wait where was Niall? I spun around everywhere screaming his name. I heard a beeping sound and I felt arms on me. I bolted upright and sighed that it was a dream. Dani, El and Emma were sitting beside me on one side while Harry and Milena were on the other. I noticed that my head hurt extremely bad. A woman around my age came in and I assumed that she was my nurse.

“Hello. Im Stacy your nurse. You only had a very minor concussion. And a couple scrapes across your face but nothing major.”

“Wheres Niall? How is he?”

“Ohh Niall Horan? Umm well thats doctor patient confidentiality.”

“Is he ok though? I just want to know that. I love him”