Backstaber

Hey guys today Niall turned 19. yay!  Enjoy

_______________________________________________________

 Nialls pov

Did I overhear correctly? What will Harry think about all this?Madi,Emma and Milena were still talking and I felt kinda awkward listening to their conversation. But then Milena spotted me and her eyes widened.

Milenas POV

I was just talking to Emma and Madi about what had happened when I noticed the laptop and saw Nialls face on the screen.

M-Madi? Were you still talking to Niall?”

“oh shit. Yes I was. Sorry.”

“its ok I just.... niall dont tell harry. Let me please”

niall just nodded. He looked really uncomfortable. There was now an awkward silence in the room.

“soooo.. Madi why are you wearing running shorts?”

“I was going to go running but then Dani and El gave me the laptop and then you came in and yea”

“Well umm. I guess I will just log off now so that you girls can talk some more without me here”

I could tell that Madi and Niall still wanted to talk. Madi and Niall were so cute together. They always knew what the other one was thinking and feeling.

“Nono no, Madi and Niall should talk more. I can talk to her later. Now go talk and be all lovey dovey”

“Are you sure Milena? I can always talk to him tomorrow. Well I was already giong to talk to him but we have already talked for like 2 hours."

"Madi, talk to him. We all know that you two miss each other like crazy”

She opened her mouth but then closed it and grabbed the laptop. Instantly her face lit up. I dont think that she has ever been this happy except for zayn. But I messed that up for them. Zayn still wont talk to me. Maybe I should get Emma to help me with that.

Madis pov

I was going to protest with Milena but I did want to talk to Niall. When I got my laptop I saw an empty room. Then Niall came back wearing a superman shirt and he did the pose. I couldnt help but laugh at him. He smiled and I could see his braces. He made braces look hot. His hair was all messed up and his blue eyes looked bluer than usual. He looked perfect.

“Niall. Why do you have to be so perfect?”

“I'm not the perfect one. You are. You care about everyone. You are beautiful in every way imaginable”

I could feel my cheeks getting hot and I knew that I was bright red without having to look. Niall started laughing but then his eyes got this weird look in his eyes and he stopped laughing.

“Niall? Whats wrong?”

“Madi I miss you too much. I need you. How many weeks until I see you again?”

“2 weeks. Niall you will manage. You may even forget about me”

Nialls POV

Did she really think that I would forget her? Impossible. I like, no I love her way too much. I just want to play with her hair and to kiss her lips, hold her hand and hold her close against me.

“Madi how could I ever forget you? You mean so much to me. You could forget me a lot easier”

“umm not when you are famous and there are posters of you all over the world. And I love you too much. So I wouldnt try to forget you”