Truth or Dare and some mishaps part one

Madi POV

I got my laptop and logged onto skype. I immediately got a call from Niall. I heard him before I saw him. He was yelling at Louis for being immature. When I finally saw him I smiled because he was giving me a puppy dog look.

“Awh Nialler whats wrong?”

“Louis and El keep kissing”

“Umm sorry?”

“Lets just play Truth or Dare! Then Niall can complain about me kissing El”

El was shaking her head at her boyfriend... Angie was silently laughing at them. I was surprised that the three of them weren't fangirling but they were probably trying not to seem weird.

“Ok Lou! You start!”

“Ok sooo Truth or Dare... uhhh what are your friends names?”

“Ohhh ok. So this one is Nathalie, Angie and Kathleen” I pointed to each one when I mentioned their names.

“Ok! Truth or Dare...MADI!!”

“Of course. Truth”

“BORING!! Ok umm soo before you met us who did you think was the hottest?”

“Umm the hottest? Or my favorite?”

“Both!!!”

“Ummm ok. Soo Hottest was Liam. Favorite was Niall”

“Hmm ok. I was expecting Harry and Zayn. But ok. Your turn”

“Wow Lou. Ok sooo Truth or Dare.....Liam!!”

“uhhh. I guess Dare???”

“Hmmm...Lick a spoon!!!”

Liam moaned but went to get a spoon, when he came back, he scrunched up his face and slowly poked his tongue out. He quickly brought the spoon up to his mouth and then as fast as it was there it was gone. Everyone started laughing at him.

“Ugh. Ok soo truth or dare..Kathleen?”

“Truth!”

“ok so do you have a boyfriend?”

“nope. Do you know someone who is looking?”

“Zayn?”

“ohh. Umm maybe?”

Just then Zayn walked in. His eyes widened when he noticed that I had friends with me. He sat down beside Louis and nodded to keep going. Kathleen blushed but then composed herself.

Zayns pov

I was just on my chatroom account going through all my chats with Madi. I think I am over Madi. But I dont know for sure yet. One chat caught my eye, it was one that I almost slipped up on my identity.

Tennis Queen-Hey dude. Whats up?

Vain guy- Nothing much. Work.

Tennis queen- what do you do?

Vain guy- umm stuff with music. What are you doing right now?

Tennis Queen- cool stuff. Like what with music? And im listening to music

Vain guy- Umm singing. And who you listening to?

Tennis queen- you sing? And One Direction. Most amazing band eva!

Vain guy-really you like our music?

Tennis queen- your music?