I love you more

Madi's POV 

I was washing the dishes when one of the plates sliped and soap somehow got in my hair. I heard the all familiar chuckle and i felt hands wrap around my waist.

"Hey love. you look even prettier with the bubble in your hair."

"hahaha. very funny."

"its true sweetheart."

"whatever Nialler."

"im tired."

"me too. let me finish up with this and then i will meet you up in my room."

"your dad doesn't mind us sharing a bed?"

"no her dad doesnt mind you two sharing a bed. as long as there is no funny business."

"DAD! there wont be."

i cant believe my dad said that in front of Niall. Niall took a step back from me and just nodded at my dad. they shared this look and i felt completely left out. guess i will just have to get it out of Niall.

I finished up the dishes with Niall staring at me intently. I ran up the stairs with Niall right behind me. He was out of breath and i giggled because he looked so cute clutching his side and breathing heavy.

"so Ni, what did you and my dad talk about?"

"oh nothing really, he just asked me some questions."

"oh. that it?"

"yeah. why?"

"oh just asking. so what do you think about my family?"

"they are nice and your brothers are funny."

"yeah. they are goofballs."

"like you?"

"hahaha."

"ya know this is weird."

"what is?"

"looking up at your ceiling and seeing a poster of me shirtless."

"oh crap. that is awkard, um let me take it down."

we were getting ready so I was only wearing a tanktop and shorts. I stood up on my bed and gently took the poster down carefully so i didnt rip it.

"i love you Madi."

"love you too niall."

"lets sleep."

"mhmm."

we both got under the covers and he ppulled me into his chest. Niall kissed the top of my head before we both fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke to my two youngest brothers jumping on me. Niall hugged me tighter.

"five more minutes love."

"Niall. its not me. its brybry and karson."

"Hey buds. whats up?"

"get up sleepy heads. you have a half hour to get ready for the family reunion thingy."

I groaned before getting out of bed. I moved to me suitcase and looked for something to wear. I found a three quarter length green plaid button shirt with a white cami underneath. I grabbed my dark skinny jeans and put that on as well. I looked for my brown cowboy boots. I grabbed a pair of green glasses and put them on as well as my infinity necklace. I was satisfied with my look and then turned to see Niall laying on the bed but he was wearing a green polo and a pair of jeans.

"Hey Ni. we match."

"hmm? we do? oohh we do. thats cool. I like your glasses babe."

"thanks. come on. lets go. we dont want a front seat."