Movie night :) and new friends

Madis POV

Alice was acting rather weird. We were now on our orientation week at school and we had to go to classes everyday. I also had tennis practice. There were about fifteen or so of us. There were four of us that were new students.

Nathalie had dirty blonde hair that fell to her bum, She had bright green eyes and had a fair complexion. She also had freckles sprinkled across her nose. She had a very bubbly personality. She was always cracking jokes.

Angie had long curly blonde hair with big, bright blue eyes. She was a very outgoing person and talked all the time.One of the seniors, Colleen got very annoyed one time and sent the ball towards Angie. It was a very interesting event. Angie was blabbling on about one direction as per usual and asking me questions and Colleen got pissed so she hit the ball where it would bouce right in front of Angie. She freaked and shut up for the rest of the practice. The next day she still talked a lot but not as loud.

Kathleen was the classic ginger. She had orange hair and green eyes and very very pale skin. She was covered in freckles. She was very sweet to everyone she met. Everyonce and a while a couple of the upperclassmen would be bitches to her but Kathleen would just smile and shrug it off, and continued to be nice to them.

All four of us clicked when we first met. Of course the older girls were not as nice. Some really hated me because I knew one direction. Angie though that it was pretty cool that I was Nialls girlfriend. Colleen was one that hated me from the get go. Some hated me because I was famous in the US because of Tennis. I went to the junior olympics a couple years back so that annoyed them. I dont really understand why though.

Kathleen, Angie and Nathalie were at my apartment now, watching Step It Up with Channing Tatum. We were just watching it when my phone went off. I knew by the ringtone that it was Niall. I picked it up and answered.

“Hey Babe. Whats up?”

“You didnt call me yesterday”

“Sorry Nialler. I had practice and class yesterday, like I did today. But luckily we got to leave early due to rain. So now some girls are over watching Step It Up.”

“Oh. Sorry...I guess you are too busy then”

“Niall. No im ok. I can let them finish it.”

Angie looked up and smiled. She mouthed 'Put him on speaker'. I chuckled and did what she said while she paused the movie.

“Ohh ok, Babe. I miss you terribly much”

“Awh. I miss you too. How is all the lads?”

“Liam and Dani are still making fun of me because of what they--”

“NIALL!! Ok so the girls are listening in on our conversation.”

“Ohh. Whoops. Hi Im Niall!”

“oh we know. Im Angie. And what did Liam walk in on or see or hear that you two were doing?”

Angie smirked at me while I blushed bright red.

“Hey Angie. Are you a fan?”

“Yup” She said popping the p.

“Im Nathalie!”

“Hey Nathalie. How are you?”

“Im good. Niall. So how long have you two been dating?”

“Since the beginning of the summer”

“Awh thats cute. I can totally see why you date her. She is insanely sweet and eats all the time. Kinda like Kathleen here”

“Yea. She is really sweet. So is it just you three?”