I want you back

Madi's POV

We are waiting at the airport for Milena to arrive. She found a job in London at a model agency. Eleanor has been helping her. Emma and Eleanor and Danielle were here too. Her plane was delayed so we had gotten earlier and found out that she would be a hour later. Dani and El were joking on Emma about Finley. They thought that they would make a cute couple, of course i had known Emma longer so I knew that she only thought him as a friend or a brother. Then Emma decided to joke on me about Niall. Since i mostly stay at his flat i don't really see her that often. I did help her decorate her flat. She had finally gotten used to the city and could find everything with out getting lost. I was leaving in a couple weeks to go to Ireland to get settled in my own apartment. Niall was going with me as well as the girls. The other lads were taking a break as well and were visiting their families. I was going to meet Niall's brother, Greg and his dad Bobby and his mum, Maura. I was really nervous. Niall kept telling me that they would love me but i was still nervous. After two hours Milena finally got off the plane, we grabbed her bags. We were joking with her about how many bags she had with her. She kept saying that we had just as many bags as her. We put her things in her the trunk and then went to the flat that El and her was going to share. El had been looking for another flat closer to the agency so she said that Milena could stay there too. Emma and I had been decorating the room for her. We painted it bright pink with lime green stripes. Louis fell in love with the stripes when he came to the flat to see El. 

After Milena un packed her things we went to the boys flat. Milena really was sorry for breaking me and Zayn up but i kept telling her that i was happy with Niall. When we walked in all the boys greeted her except Zayn. He still blamed him for me moving on but i think that i would have started to get feelings for Niall eventually. Just the thing that happened caused me to realize the feelings sooner. 

Zayn's POV

Why did everyone have to be so happy. I really didn;t want to see Milena but Madi kept saying that i needed to get over it. It was in the past and i needed to forgive and forget. It was easier for Madi to say that because her heart wasn;t in a million peices like mine was. She didn;t have to see her best mate with the guy she was in love with. well i guess that did happen to her. But i didn;t mean for that to happen. Why didn;t she let me explain? I still love her but she pushed me out and let someone else claim her heart. She tries to keep the snogging to a minimum when I am in the room. Niall gets kinda annoyed with me but he does stop the pda. Liam found Danielle so he forgot about Madi. I mean he doesn;t talk to her anymore so sometimes it is awkward. But Madi and Dani are really good friends now. They always joke around. Apparently Madi used to be a dancer so she understands what Dani is talking about when she starts using dance terms. It is really amazing how athletic Madi is. Harry always jokes with Niall saying that he is lucky to have an athletic girl like that. Her stomach is really toned. And her tattos look really nice against her muscles. Louis jokes that Madi is more toned than Niall and he always blushes. I guess he is sorta embarrassed that his girlfriend is more athletic than him but she always brushes off and tries to make him feel better. When she does or says something sweet to him i always have thoughts about how that that should be me or that i really wish that i was the boy she always thought about. Harry keeps telling me that i blew my chance and that i need to move on. But i just want to try to get Madi back. Harry says that it is wrong to break up madi and Niall up because then Niall would be really upset and that Madi would probably not go out with me anyways because i am one of Nialls best mates. Maybe Harry is right but i really just want her back in my arms not that i had her in my arms that long but it was still long enough for me to want the feeling back. I was now watching Harry and Milena flirt. Liam was talking with Dani, Louis and El were snogging and Madi and Niall were laughing. That left me and Emma out so we started talking. She was really nice and didn;t judge me. She always told me that she believed that Milena started the kiss but she also agreed that Madi had a right to be upset. Emma also said that she knew that Madi was happy and that she hoped that i could be happy knowing that Madi was happy. I just nodded my head to her but she knew that i would never really be happy as long as Madi was with Niall unless i could find a girl even better than her. 

Nialls POV

Madi was really hoping Harry and Milena would start dating. I just laughed at her. Harry Styles doesn;t really settle. he will if he finds the right girl but Harry likes to flirt. She just said that Milena does too. We were now talking about Ireland. We were talking about football. She really likes to watch it and Ireland is one of her favorite teams. She kept laughing at me which caused me to laugh. Everyone says that i have an infectuous laugh but i think that Madi has me beat. Her laugh can cause any tension to be lifted out of the room. She is pure magic. Her eyes twinkle when she does laugh and it makes me smile which causes her to smile and then we keep laughing amd smiling til one of the lads get sick and tired of us behaving like that. Madi laughs at everything just like me so we do that a lot. Zayn just leaves the room usually but now he is talking to Emma. When he talks to Emma he seems to forget about me and Madi or at least he can tolerate us more. I keep telling madi that we should get them together but she keeps saying that Emma would never allow us to do that. Emma knows what Zayn thinks about this and what his plans are. She keeps warning me to make sure i keep a close eye on him and madi not that Madi would do anything but Emma said that Zayn will do anything in his power to break us up. Madi said that she could believe that and frankly i do too. He was so in love with her but one stupid action caused him to loose her. I would probably be doing the same if i lost Madi. I am falling in love with that girl and it seems to be happening so fast