Paps go too far

Madi's POV

i woke up to niall typing on his mac book pro. He looked pissed. 

"hey Nialler. whats wrong?"

"oh morning princess. and nothing is wrong"

"Niall there is something wrong. dont lie to me"

"fine! the pictures from last night are all over the internet and then there was a picture over dinner that must have been taken before the kiss and we both looked upset so they said that we broke up and that we both moved on and a lot of bull shit."

"Niall. calm down. come here. "

"but the fans are already giving you hate because they are blaming you"

"niall I dont care what the fans think of me. all i care about is what you think. so come over here"

he sighed and then came over and layed in the bed beside me. he had bags under his eyes and they were red and puffy.

"Niall did you cry?"

"umm a little"

"hey its ok. i still love you so all is good. right?"

"yea i love you too"

"im hungry Niall. lets get food?"

"FOOD!! lets go!"

Niall and his food. and i thought that I ate a lot. this boy eats a lot and all the time and he is still super skinny and muscular. He has an incredibly fast metabolism. I have a fast metabolism as well but no where near was fast as Nialls.

When we got in there El and Dani were waiting with the other boys. Em was going to meet us at the mall. Someone had fixed some waffles so Niall and I piled a couple on our plates and started eating. I had two more but he had like ten more. God the boy could eat and eat and still not gain a single pound. it still confused me even after about two weeks.

When we finished eating we went to Niall's room to get ready. Since i was going shopping i just put on a pair of skinny jeans and a yellow and white striped strapless top and a pair of tan wedges. With the heels on i was almost Niall's height. El and Dani were waiting for me when i finally got downstairs. 

When we finally got to the mall we found Emma and started looking for some shops. Emma said she needed some new bras so we went into VS and i went to look at the perfume because i had used up all my other. I found a couple and bought them. When I got back i found that the lads had also come to the mall. Niall was blushing like crazy and Zayne kept glancing everywhere. Liam was the most calm one. Louis and Harry were also there because they wanted to go shopping and they were trying some bras on. The store clerk came over and she just shook her head at the lads. I guess she didn;t know the lads.

"Lads come on. We should leave before she comes again but with security"

"Liam stop being so uptight! live a little!"

We left that store and went to Jack WIlls. I had never been so Dani and El were helping me and Em find clothes. The lads were helping too. Well Niall and Zayne were just saying if it looked ok on us or not. After two hours of shopping and a few fans asking for autographs and a lot of shopping bags we left the mall and went to star bucks. The paps were everywhere. They kept asking the lads questions. Niall kept getting nervous. He was getting really worked up since last night.