time is slipping away from us

Madi's pov

In two days I would be going to Ireland. The girls were going to help me for a week. The lads were busy working on their new album and what not. The album was coming out in November so they had to finish the last little bits. My ankle was healed and I had started to run again. I only did mile a day so as not to stress it too much. Niall and I have been dating for two months. He is so sweet. Liam has finally started to talk to me again. Zayn has been talking to Emma more and more. I think that they would look cute together. Harry and Milena flirt nonstop. 

I went into the kitchen and saw that Niall was sitting at the counter. He was looking a bit sad.

"hey babe. What's wrong? Why so sad?"

"you leave in two days. "

"well I will Skype you all the time"

" and text and call too?"he said enthusiastically. 

Niall was just so adorable but in a good way. I nodded my head yes. 

"well we are going out tonight. "

"when?"

It was already 4 o clock. The boys had been at the studio all day and I was training so we all slept til about one. 

"what about 6?"

"yea ok. I'll go get ready and be down in a couple hours?"

" uhh should I get ready now since you will use my room and bathroom"

" no no. I'll be done in about an hour and a half. Is that enough time?"

"more than enough. Girls and spending so much time getting ready!"

"boys and being so NOT understanding" I joked. 

I went in the bathroom and took a shower. Using my honeysuckle body wash and vanilla shampoo. I went and got a green lacey strapless shirt with dark skinny jeans. I paired it with a pair of green converse. I took my straightener and made my hair in waves instead of the ringlets it usually is. I put on a natural makeup and grabbed my purse. I stepped out of niall's room. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 5:30. Just when I said I would be done. I shouted to Niall that I was done. Then I walked in the kitchen. Liam and Zayn were in there talking. 

" uhhh hi guys. Whats up?"

"oh hi madi. I didn't see you there. Oh we are just talking about dinner. I see you are dressed up"

" oh well Niall is taking me somewhere. So yea. "

Liam just nodded at me while Zayn just looked at me with sad eyes. I wished that Zayn would get over me already I mean what about Emma?

"so where is the Irish lad? I mean if you are going on a date shouldn't he be with you?"

"he is getting ready. "

"whoa Niall is taking longer than a girl?!"

"no Liam. He just went to go get ready"

"Ohhh ok. I was about to say"

Just then Niall came in and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. 

"are you ready love?"

I smiled at him and nodded.  Niall took my hand in his and we started walking towards Nandos. 

  *TWO DAYS LATER*   Madis pov   All of us girls were in dublin moving me into my new home. We were moving all my boxes and suitcases up to my appartment up stairs. when we finally got the last thing in we all flopped on the couch that had come with the appartment. We were all just talking when we heard a knock at the door. i went to answer it and opened the door to a guy around my age with light brown hair and bright blue eyes.    _____________________________________ hey guys thanks for reading. please VOTE/FAN/COMMENT! sorry it is short. need some suggestions. follow me on twitter! (plainjaneluvs1D)  please please please. i have tons of homework plus volleyball. idk when i will update next. hopefully by monday. thanks! :) love you all