Is it her?

Zayn Pov

I just loved talking to her. I thought her chat name was cute: Tennis queen. She was apparently really good if she got many scholarships for it

From Tennis queen: wait you are on a plane? did leprechaun give his number to a girl with curly dark hair and was she wearing a "i love the dallas cowboys" shirt?

When i read that my heart stopped. "Hey Niall! was the girl you gave your number to wearing a shirt that said 'I love the dallas cowboys'? " I asked.

"Uh yea why? WHere is she?" Niall asked excitedly after swallowing his food

To Tennis Queen: Um yea why? you know her?

From Tennis Queen: I am her

To tennis Queen: no way! come up to our seats I really want to see you. By the way Leprechaun is obsessed with you now.

From Tennis Queen Oh i doubt that he really likes me that much. Ok what seats?

To tennis Queen: All the way at the front. Leprechaun will see you so dont worry about seeming out of place

From tennis queen you mean you are in first class? Oh and i met Harry Styles. Isn't that cool

To tennis queen You WHAT? Bring him up here now! and yea

From Tennis queen what are you a directioner?

TO tennis queen um no are you? 

from Tennis queen um not exactly i do love their music but im not obsessed like other girls

to tennis queen are you almost here?

From tennis im here where are you?

I turned around as harry sat down. "Hey mate whats wrong? You look like you just met a ghost" Harry said as he sat down

She looked gorgeous. But Harry probably already asked her on a date. Wait what about Niall? What about me? I thought we had a special connection. 

"Are y-you T-t-tennis queen?" I asked shyly

"umm yea i am. Wait are you vain guy?" She asked in a very southern accent

"Wait Zayn you dont mean that the girl Niall is obsessed with is Tennis queen?" Harry asked 

All i could do was nod my head at him. She looked incredibly shocked that i could be vain guy. Did she not think i could be that sweet guy she always talks to? All i wanted to do was hug her but then again i didn;t know her actual name.

"well Madi what do you think about us then? since you have already known us for a couple years? We know what you think about Zayn here. but what about the rest of us?" Harry asked playfully towards her. For some reason the way he was talking to her made me get jealous.

"hey lads how much food do we--"Niall started but stopped when he saw Madi. His cheeks turned bright red which caused Madi to blush and that really made me jealous.

"uh hi. um how are you? I guess we uh never really uh introduced ourselves. Im uh Niall but um by your shocked expression you may have uh already known that?"Niall finally spit out. He was clearly nervous aroud her.

" um Hi Niall Im Madi And yea i did already know that and Zayn you are vain guy? Thats cool and what do i feel towards Zayn exactly? " She said sweetly at first and then blushed when she started talking about me. And when she started to blush i felt my cheeks get warm.

The lads must have noticed because they started making fun of me. All of them except for Niall. I think it finally set in to him who this girl is. The lads were interupted by Madi's friend.

"um hey Madi What are you-- wait is all of One Direction? Harry why didn;t you tell me?"

"Oh hey Em Yea i know i was just thinking the same thing oh and you know those uh guys i talk to all the time guess who they are?" Madi said while rolling her eyes at Harry

"oh you mean the one that your obsessed with? What was his name again? Vain guy-- wait which one of you is vain guy?"Emma asked while i noticed Madi getting really red. She looked so adorable when she blushed, 

"Um i am vain guy" I said shyly almost so low that is was inaudible.

Emma heard me and her eyes lit up. She walked over to Madi and wispered something in her ear causing her to blush even more.

Madi;s pov

I couldn;t believe that Emma just told them that i was obsessed with Zayn i mean i guess i was. I really did like him but that was before i knew who he was. He would never date me. I am no where near pretty enough to be seen with him. I can't believe that Emma just ruined my chances with him if i even had any chance with him anyways. Then it clicked Leprechaun was Niall. Niall Horan. My favorite guy from one direction. He was so cute with his irish accent and insanely blue eyes. What should i do? I can;t just stop talking to Zayn can I or will i not get the option will he stop talking to me first? What did Harry mean by he knew what i thought of Zayn?