Surprise!

Nialls POV

While I was laying in my bed I thought of a great idea. I told the other lads and they agreed. We had finished for the week. I really missed Madi and I didnt think I could live for two whole weeks with out seeing her. I had already packed my bag. I was waiting on Harry and Louis to finished. Zayn and Liam were just as quick as I was getting packed. I was eating some crisps in the kitchen when Harry and Louis came down. Paul was already here to take us to the airport. We got in the van and drove. We went in the VIP area so that fans wouldnt mob us. I really did love our fans but I liked my privacy as well. After a half hour we were seated in first class. I was seated by Liam and louis. While Harry was with Zayn. Harry protested out seating arrangements but Louis and Liam knew that if I was sitting by him I would kill him. I still cant believe what he did. He knows that I am happy with Madi. I was waiting to get to Dublin to tell Madi what happened. Liam was asleep and so was Louis. I looked a couple rows over and saw that only me and Zayn were up. I was really excited to see madi but I was very tired from thinking of what zayn was trying to do. I dont know what I would do if I lost Madi. I decided to listen to my Ipod and soon fell asleep. I woke up about ten minutes before we landed. I ran out the plane when they said that we could get off the plane. I checked my phone and saw that I had about 2 missed calls from Madi and 5 texts, one from each girl. Oh crap I was so happy to see Madi that I forgot to tell her. I guess I will surprise her then. I looked for the other lads and saw that they were at baggage claim already.

“Hey lads. I kinda forgot to tell madi that we were coming. And she has been trying to contact me. What should I do?”

Liam and Louis looked at me like I had four heads.

“Umm Niall thats what I thought you were trying to do? Surprise her?”

“Well Liam I never thought about it. I just wanted to see her.”

Zayn rolled his eyes and that immediately made me mad.

“Well arent you just a terrible boyfriend. She deserves someone better.”

“Someone like who? Not you. You cheated on her even before she said yes”

“Niall! Zayn! Stop fighting. You are causing a scene.”

I just walked away and went to get my bag and waited for the other lads by the rental car. When they finally came over Louis went in the drivers seat while Harry was in the passengers seat. Liam was in between me and zayn. I was looking at the busy city of dublin when my phone went off. I looked at the screen and saw that Madi was calling me. Liam took my phone and answered.

“Hey Madi.”

“Yeah Niall is right here”

Liam gave me my phone back and he winked.

“Hey madi. How are you?”

“Worried sick. None of you answered your phones. Except for Zayn. And he wasnt much help.”

“Wait what did Zayn tell you?”

I was worried that he ruined the surprise. I glared at Zayn, He just smirked.

“Zayn just said that yall were going on an adventure. I have no clue what he meant by that”

“Oh ok.”

“Why? You sound like you are hiding something from me”

“What? no. why would you think that?”

“umm niall I know when you are lying.”

“Ok I have a question. Where do you live?”

“umm niall why do you need that?”