Sweet guys

Madi's pov

I woke up to a noise coming from the kitchen. When i walked in I saw Zayne and Liam talking and trying to make pancakes. They didn;t see me at first so I coughed to get their attention.

"Morning Love!" Liam said with a smile on his face. 

Liam's smile is amazing its almost as infectous as Niall's but there was something about the feeling when I saw Liam's smile and Niall's smile. Then Zayne turned around and looked at me with a huge grin on his face. "Morning beautiful!" he said as he came and pulled me into a hug. Before pulling away he whispered in my ear "we need to talk after breakfast"

Oh i so hoped that he felt the same way about me. but my thoughts were distracted by my phone going off. 

"I guess i like theway you smile with your eyes other guys see it but dont realize thats it m-my lovin."

me"umm hey Allen whats wrong? why are you calling me this early?"

Allen"early its 11 here in London!"

me"wait here? you are in London?!? wait why?"

Allen"trying to stop Nathan from finding you?Ben is here too though so i dont know how easy it will be to keep you hidden. Can you stay at a friends house?"

Emma"who is it?"

Me"Emma Nathan and Ben and Allen are in London!"

Emma"why are you sad? this is great!! wait Nathan? oh crap!"

Allen"ask a friend! i have to go now. Nathan will notice that im gone. bye be safe!"

with that he hung up and left me to tell Emma and ask the boys if i could stay here for awhile.

Me"hey Liam and Zayne can i possibly stay here a couple of days?"

Emma'good idea!"

Liam"I mean i don't see why not. Zayne?"

Zayne"really Liam? you are asking me if she can stay here? duh!!"

What Zayne said made my heart race even faster. He is so sweet sometimes. After all the other boys and Finley got up we told them what was going on and that i would be staying while Emma and Finley went to his place. Niall seemed rather excited after hearing the news. I thought that maybe it had something to do with me staying but i really doubted it. His happiness had to have been due to the amount of pancakes he had on his plate. I mean why would Niall Horan like me? I'm nothing special just a normal girl. I didn;t even know what Zayne thought of me. Before we met I was sure that he liked me but I mean this is Zayne Malik we are talking about. The Bradford bad boy with an amazing voice and very good looks. I am just a small town girl that has an athletic build from tennis and track and nothing really dazzling about my features. My eyes are dull and my hair is normal. there isn;t anything to make me stand out from all the other girls trying to win his heart. Did i really want to win his heart? Is that what i feel towards him?

I must be over analyzing stuff but i swear Liam has been staring at me the entire breakfast. I mean why would Liam Payne the drop dead gorgeous guy from one direction like me? I know i keep saying this about me and the other guys but its the truth. This is just so complicated. I really needed a girls night but Emma was leaving me and I was staying with the 5 guys from one direction. I mean don;t get me wrong i love them but i really needed a girl to talk to about all my feelings. I was so confused. I thought i liked Zayne but Niall always put butterflys in my stomach when he smiled at me. and Nialls voice always made my heart melt. THats why i was moving to Ireland anyways. Their amazing accents. 

Emma broke my trance by saying"Madi loves accents thats one reason she wanted to move to ireland that and all the hot guys. isnt that right madi?"

"uh sure.. wait what?!" I knew she was trying to trick me into telling her my true reason which was pretty much what she said. That was why i chose Ireland instead of England.