back stories

Madi's pov

Ok so Niall is officially my boyfriend isnt that awesome. but Allen and Ben and Milena are leaving soon, Milena and I made up and are besties again. But Nathan is acting like a jerk again. I remember when i told him that i liked him in the tenth grade. all he said to me after i opened up to him was "ok then"

what do you say to that? i mean seriously? and then He had liked Milena and before he told me he didn't like me he asked Milena out. Who does that? Milena told me this and we both decided he was a major douche. but then when my mom died and i stopped talking to everyone including Milena she started to like him. and i think most of it was due to anger towards me. but i was in a terrible state. actually thats when our friendship started to end. but im glad we fixed things. Emma has always been here for me. In seventh grade we met in a class for advanced kids. then ever since we have been insepreble. we share many things in common except for the whole liking one direction.

Emma always got annoyed with me when i talked about Niall or one direction in front of her because once i started i wouldn't stop. Milena would somewhat tolerate my obsession with the boys. But after my mums death i stoped liking One direction. i don't know why but started liking Panic!at the disco again and lincoln park. and of course i will always listen to country music because that's just how i was raised. My dad being from Texas and my mum being from Virginia. I was a southern girl. I lived in both places of course so i got a bit of both places in me. I loved to ride horses when i could. Of course I rode mostly in the summer when me and my sister and brothers went to Texas to visit family and old friends. Karson and Bryson were both born in Virginia so they didnt really have friends in Texas except for the ones that lived down the street. When we moved back they did have a couple of friends to help them in school. My best friends from Texas were Gavin and Lilly and then my cousin Gabby. Gabby knew what i was thinking about all the time. Gavin gave me advice on everything he was kinda like Allen in that sense. Both of them have my back and are there when i need them. Lilly and I always got in trouble in elementary school. We did everything together of course until i moved to virginia when i was eleven. After i moved she stopped talking to me and Gabby and Gavin as well. She got mad at me for leaving but my mom was sick so my parents decided to move so that we would see my other grandma and maybe my mom would get better. She did for a couple of years seeing as my brothers were born. But then that day when everything and i didn't have a mom anymore. There was a car accident. The other driver was texting and didn;t see the red light and BOOM crashed into my moms car. so thats how i became momless and went into a depressed state shutting almost everyone out. I almost quit tennis. im glad i didn't or I wouldnt be moving to Ireland and i wouldn't have met One direction or Niall. But i cant play tennis or run until my ankle heals. 

I have been in England for two weeks but im already used to everything. The lads from one direction with the help from Finley showed me and Emma around. Emma gets lost easily so I am really scared for her to be around England by herself. Thankfully Finley is going to help her and he lives in a flat down the street from her. Milena is looking for a modeling job in England so that we can be the three musketeers again. Of course I'll be in another country but we will be in the same continent at least. Milena said that she really didn;t like Zayne she was just a little jealous of me. But we are on speaking terms again. Zayne on the other hand wont talk to me or Niall because we are dating. He said that he wanted another chance but i said that i was extremely happy with Niall. Because thats the truth. Niall makes me really happy. We havent let the whole world know about our relationship yet. He has tweeted a couple of pictures of me on twitter and has had to explain we were just friends. He didn;t want me to be uncomfortable about me being his girlfriend eventhough i was kinda famous in the United States. He is super sweet about all this.

____________________________________________________________

A/N Hey guys! I know that 1d wasnt in here but i wanted to explain sorta what happened in Madi's past. 1d will be in the next chapter plus there might be some drama with zayne and niall! 

ok so what team are you on? Mayn/Zadi(zayn and madi)? Miall/Nadi(niall and madi)? or Ladi/Miam(Madi and Liam)?

comment/fan/vote! please!!

thanks!