truth or dare part two

Madi's POV

Did Zayn have to get so upset? I slammed my laptop closed in anger. Nathalie got a tissue and began wiping tears off my face.

“So Zayn likes you? I mean why did he get so upset?”

“He used to. We almost dated but then he kissed Milena. She was out on a date with Harry.”

“so Why Niall?”

“What do you mean?”

“Why did you pick Niall?”

“Ohh well he was sweet and caring towards me when Zayn did that and even before that as well.”

Kathleens face lit up while I was talking.

“Pros and Cons list!!”

“umm why? I already chose Niall.”

“Yeah but why do you think that Niall is the one?”

“He understands me, cares about me, calms me down..”

Alice had been leaning against the doorway and came over towards us.

“Madi, you can find a better guy for you.”

“But Alice, I love Niall”

“Madi, wake up! He will probably forget about you while you are here. And besides he is famous, he can have any girl he wants”

“You dont know that”

I really wanted her to be wrong. Niall was different...right?

“We should go to a club!”Angie piped up.

“I'll be designated driver!”

Alice rolled her eyes at me but agreed anyways. We all got ready. Kathleen wore shorts and a cropped green shirt and green converse. Her hair was in her natural curls. Angie had on tight skinny jeans and a sparkly black tank top with some red wedges. Nathalie was wearing a light blue one shoulder top and some dark skinny jeans. Alice had on a very short skirt and a green strapless top. I was wearing black jean shorts and an orange floral printed tank top with my grey converse.

We got to the club and all of them went in different directions. My phone died soon after we got there, so I couldnt text niall. I just sat at the bar with all my thoughts about Niall. A random guy would wander over to the bar every once and awhile and try to flirt with me but I would just shoo them away or slip into the bathroom. It was about 1 am when I had finally found and gotten all the other girls into the car. When we got home I helped them all get into my apartment, I was so tired afterwards that I just went to my room and fell asleep without bothering to charge my phone.

When I woke up I got my phone and charged it while I got showered and dressed. I texted Niall but I received no response from him. I guess he is asleep or something. Then I got a sudden thought, what if after I hung up the fight got worse and then something horrid happened. I then texted Dani and Liam and called Niall to be on the safe side. But I didnt get a reply or answer from any of them.

Nialls POV

I woke up around noonish and I texted Madi and even called but I still didnt get an answer. I was a little hurt and upset so I threw my phone. I used a little more force than intended so the screen cracked and it was useless now. I felt extremely stupid because now there was no possible way to contact Madi. I walked into the living room and found Danielle's phone, it buzzed and Madi's contact info came onto the screen. A million questions popped into my mind. Was she ignoring me? Zayn walked in and noticed that I was crying...again. Guys don't cry so why was I?

“Whats wrong Mate?”

“Madi”

“Why is that?”

“She wont answer my calls but she will text Danielle”

“Sorry Niall. Any way I can help?”

“Can you text her to see if she is mad at me?”

“Sure thing”

Zayn pulled his phone out and saw that Madi had texted him.

“See! She is mad at me!”

“Calm down Niall, let me read it before you jump to conclusions”

He looked at his screen and started smiling before showing me the text.

Wheres Niall? He wont answer his phone. Danielle and Liam didnt answer me either. Is he mad at me? or busy? Or is he hurt? Are you hurt? Is someone in the hospital? Please answer me if you can!

So she did try calling me, I took his phone and dialed her number.

“Uhh hello? Zayn?”

“Its Niall”

“Are you ok?”

“Yea. Are you?”

“I am now. Sorry my phone died last night while we were at the club”

“You didnt drink did you?”

“No but the other girls did. Craziness I tell you”

“Ok. Sorry I didnt answer, I got mad and uhh threw my phone and the screen cracked”

“Niall!! why did you do that? Ok so when will you be getting it fixed?”

“Soon, I want to talk to you”

“ok you are just too sweet”

“Ohh guess what Zayn told me yesterday?”

“Uhh I dont know. You should just tell me”

“He got mad not at me but because everyone around him has someone they love but him. He has feelings for Emma but she is with Finley so he just got mad and I happened to be the one he took his frustration out on”

“Wow! Thats a lot to take in”

“Yea but me and him are friends again.”

“Really!! thats great news!”

“Soo what is my amazing girlfriend doing today?”

“awh. Just studying. I have classes this week.”

“ohh. What are you studying?”

“Biomedical engineering”

“wow. Smarty pants!”

“haha not really”

“i think you are”

“thanks Ni”

“Madi?”

“Yea Babe?”

“Are you going to have time to talk to me?”

“yea and I will make time for you but it may not be as long as either of us would like but I will definitely make time to talk to you.”

What did I do to deserve such a wonderful girlfriend?

“are you there Ni?”

“Ohh sorry Mads”

“Its ok. So how badly hurt are you?”

“ummm I have a bruise on my jaw but thats it”

“awh. I wish was there with you”

“me too. But only one more week”

“yup I have lots of practice this week but I am getting excited for it”

“Me too”

“I need to eat. Skype you later I guess?”

“yea sounds like a plan. I love you”

“love you too Nialler”

She hung up and I passed the phone back to zayn.

“Why so happy Niall?”

“Madi”

“Is that your answer to everything now?”

“no not everything” but almost everything