my trip

Madi (pov)

This is finally happening my dreams are coming true. I am going to ireland! I was thinking all about my trip that I didn't even realize that my best friend, Milena, standing in front of me.

"Hey babe! I am gonna miss you sooo much I can't believe you are leaving me!"

"Heyy! Awh i am gonna miss you too but you are leaving to go back to new york in two weeks. I can't stay in the US anymore after what happened to my mom and grandma."

"hey guys!" My other best friend Emma said as she came in my room.

"Hey Em! I am almost packed what about you?" I said after finishing packing one of my 4 suitcases.

Milena just seemed to catch on to what i said and was insanely confused. "Whoa wait Emma is going too? Why didn't you ask me?"

"Milena, Madi never asked me to go with her. I am going to England anyways. I have never really liked america and I have many friends that live in England. And I finally get to meet Finley face to face!!!"

"Em, I want to meet him too!" i whined knowing she couldnt help but laugh at me and i really wanted to lighten the mood because of all the tension stirring.

"Well Mads i guess i will let you finish your packing. If you need anyting just holler, ill be at my moms house."

"mkay milena love you babe! thanks so much!" I said hugging her for the last time before i left.

When milena left emma and I just sat around discussing oiur travelling plans. We decided to get her situated first in England then to fly to Ireland after staying a week in London. She really  wanted to see her friend Finley and Makayla that she met online. I had also met a guy online but i hadn;t told him that i was moving from the US. And unlike Emma I hadn't seen a picture of him. I sent him my senior picture when i had graduated from highschool but that was over a year ago since i had started my first year of college in virginia but after the horrible accident i wanted to leave the US. Emma noticed that i was blanking out so she put on my fave song "Everything about you" 

After two hours of singing, dancing and packing my stuff we went to emma's house to finish her packing and were done before 11 pm. When we finished we wandered down stairs and i sunk down in her fluffy blue coach to watch the Big Band Theory. After awhile my stomach started to rumble to tell me i needed food. I went to grab some noodles and butter and settled back down finishing my food before falling asleep. 

***next day

"Come on Emma we are gonna be late!!! EMMA!!!! wake up grab your stuff the plane is boarding now!"I tried waking her up but it was no use Emma had always been a heavy sleeper. Finally a man came beside me and said he would carry her. It took me a minute to realize that he had a brittish accent but at that point i really didn;t care. He took her to her seat and went towards the front and dissapeared from my view. He looked so familiar almost like Harry Styles from one direction but i knew that that couldn;t be possible. or could it?