movies

Madi's POV

We decided to watch a movie. Zayne sugested that we watch a horror film. Milena and I were hoping that everyone would say no but that didn;t happen. We ended up watching a movie that i had never heard of. Even before the movie started i burried my face in Nialls chest. He started to laugh at me and when i was about to get up he pulled me back. 

"I just think its cute. stay here. I will protect you. and its just a movie"

"I know Niall but i still don;t like horror movies. I know that its not real but it still scares me"

Even though i couldn't see the tv it was still scaring me. Milena was cuddling with Harry and that just made me laugh. Half way through El and Dani came over. They were also getting scared. The only girl that wasn't that scared was Emma. Her and Zayn were sitting rather close though. I know that she has been getting close to him and i was glad that he was opening to someone. He had pushed away all the guys.  Emma and Zayn went together nicely. 

I was getting bored of the movie and was very tired. I let my eyes close and soon i fell asleep.

Niall's POV

Madi was leaning into me through the entire movie. Of course i wasnt going to complain. She was just so cute when it came to horror films. Now she was asleep on me. Emma noticed and just smiled before she took a picture and mouthed the word Twitter to me. 

@EmmaLee:@Madibug is so cute with @Niallofficial during a horror movie

@Niallofficial: @EmmaLee @Madibug is always cute. I love horror movies now

The pic was just adorable. Madi was just so peaceful and beautiful, well Madi is always beautiful but there was just something about her being asleep that essentuated her beauty. Her curly hair was in a mess everywhere on my chest. I decided that i should move madi to my bed. So i got up slowly without waking her up and carried her up the stairs to my bed. 

Madi's POV

I woke up to Louis and Harry yelling.

"Wake up Niall! we have pancakes just for you. Madi you know you want some pancakes!!!"

"Shut up Lou. We are trying to sleep in peace. Just leave us alone!"

"DID NIALL HORAN PASS UP FOOD?!?!?!"

I felt Niall pull me closer to him. Thats when I realized that i had fallen asleep on the couch but now we were in Nialls bed. I guess Niall carried me back to his room last night. I just wanted to stay like this but Harry and Louis were now jumping on the bed.

"WAKE UP!!! NIALL WE HAVE FOOD!! MADI YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO SEE NIALL IN HIS BOXERS SO OPEN YOUR EYES!!"

"WHAT?!?!" Niall and I said at the same time.

We both shot up and looked at them like they were crazy because in truth they really are. 

"Lads what are you talking about? You act like she has never seen me in my boxers"

"ohhhh see harry they have been getting it on"

"LOUIS not like that!!!"

Boys. they are really weird. I guess i am getting up now then. Now that Harry and Louis got me and Niall wide awake with their comments.