Male oc x Klaus mikelson

Idk why but I've been on a writing mood since Last week...errors if you like twilight stuff, go on and check my new "Twilight preferences" book. Imma try ti update on a regular bases and make one male and one female so it's even. Thank ye and goodbye)

(DOESN'T HE KINDA LOOK LIKE DAMON AND STEPHAN MIXED?!)

Looks: picture

Age:20 (100 something)

Turned by: Kathrine

Eyes: one eye is green/brown while the other Is a bright blue (Pretend)

Likes; his brothers

Hates: Kathrine

Sexuality: gayyyyy

What he is: Witch/vampire

~~~~~

No pov

James Ramono Salvatore. The lost (and thought to be dead)  middle brother of Damon and Stephan Salvatore .

The last time they saw James was when he warned them about Kathrine before leaving to war. Something both the oldest and youngest Salvatore did not want. They were told by many people,including Kathrine who wasn't worried,but faked worried, that James had died in the war. They gave him a memorable burial and everything.

But now they were about to see something great..and scary.

James pov;

Ahh, I thought while standing in front of the new Salvatore building.
Nice to be back. I grinned before opening the door and automatically getting shoved into the wall at a high speed.

"Why are you in my house?" I look into blue eyes and smirk.

"You mean our  house dear brother?" I smile psychotically before shoving Damon away from me, making him crash onto the living room table.

"J-james?" I look up and was met with the eyes of Stephan.

"Hey steph, long time no see huh?" I give him a soft smile before I was crushed into a tight hug by my 2 brothers.

"Ok ok enough... enough with the hugging,we all know I hate being touched. Bleh" I shudder and remove myself from them and look around and analyze.

An African American witch, given.

A blond vampire that looks really girly and is giving me a seductive face, given.