☁️S.M.R x Kirishima

This is where you are bakugou's older brother visiting,and decided to go visit your baby brother,bakugou,at school On your fiest day back. You also get to meet little kirishima 😘.

There's no lemon so if you dont like lime or lemon, y'all will just be alright.

This was requested by a friend of mine so I hope you enjoy!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•
Kirishima pov
I stare at the huge door that held class 1-A inside,wondering why its needed to be that big...All mights pretty tall but not THAT tall,like damn.

I stare at the handle that held my explosive little brother inside,wondering if I should go inside..

Should I even go inside? Would he kill me? I mean I could just use my quirk (Hardend explosive ) anyway..

Yeahhhhh lets go inside.

I open the door and everyones eyes fell on me and my hero suit

(like this but no fire )

"Woah its hardend explosive!!" i looked around and see a red head with sharp teeth looking at me in awe.

Hes kind of cute...I bet hes bakugou's friend or at least acquaintance.

I walked towards him, making him jump a bit and blush.

"Do you know where a Katsuki Bakugou is?"

"Excuse me hardend explosive sir...Why would you want to know?" a kind yet careful worded teen asked.I looked at him, and asked him what his name was.

"O-oh! Im tenya lida,at your service!"

"ah...To answer ur question lida, bakugou is my younger brother" I showed a huge smile, causing the red head to blush once more

Damn,i should really get to know this kid

I look around the room and see a blond ball just sitting at his desk sleeping. I roll my eyes before walking up to him and flicking his nose.

"WHO IN THE FUCK JUST TOUCHED ME,ILL DESTROY ALL YOU EXTR-" he didn't finish his sentence when he looked up and saw it was me

I sat ontop of his desk while he was still in shock.

"Whats up little brother " i said,smirking at his face

He jumped up and hugged me, happy that i was here with him.

"Yo bb bro,i got a question" i said while whispering into his ear, "whos that guy with sharp teeth and red hair, hes pretty cute" i chuckle

He just whispered back
"He's hair for brains kirishima, he just told us he was gay 2 days ago,so go ahead" he finally let go of me before fist bumping me and going back to sleep.

I walked over to the cutie,kirishima,and put an arm around his waist smirking towards him when not getting turned down.

"So kiri,you,me, tomorrow, 4:00 pm. Be ready for our date cutie~"

He just turned into a beautiful shade of red before nodding and hiding his face in his hands.

This other dude that looked like pikachu put an arm around his, teasing him, causing me to growl.

I pull kiri closer to me and rest my head onto of his surprisingly soft hair, still growling.

"Mine."pikachu just gulped and nodded, taking 3 steps back, causing me to nod in approvement

I kiss kirishimas head before having to leave,not before reminding him once again to not miss our date or he would be punished.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Again,i know this wasn't that long but im working on other chapters as well as other books atm. So please be patient with me, because sooner or later these are gonna be published.

If there are any spelling errors,please just ignore. Im not gonna waste my time by going back and forth trying to see what is needed to be fixed and not fixed.

Thank you!

Words: 632