☁️SFM X FEM bakugo

Hey guys! Back at it again with the updates! After what had happen over the last few days I've decided to update as much as I can before something happens again involving me not updating! Hope you enjoy this one! Female Bakugou is hot af,even as male ofc, but I like boobs hewhew...and guys but i like girls more OK U GET THE POINT.

Warning: VOICE LOVING

No smut in this one sorry

*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~

Bakugou didn't know they were getting a new student from another country,didn't know there was going to be a student in general, but everyone else knew. That pissed her off. She just hoped that their accent isn't going to be so strong cause by the gods,she loves accents, makes her get wet and warm inside. She shivered at just the thought of it.

" Alright you brats, our new student is here" Aizawa plainly said in his yellow caterpillar looking sleeping bag. " Come inside"

The door to class 1-A opened to a beautiful young lady. She had h/c hair,e/c eyes, and she was around 5'7 (Sorry). She walked in and Mineta already was drooling and looking at her chest ,causing bakugou to growl then widen her eyes.

"W..what the hell?Why did I just...growl?!"

"Alright please introduce yourself so I can get back to sleep." everyone sweat dropped at Aizawa's sentence. The young girl just chuckled and smirked at the class.

"Hellu evryone, mon nom est y/n L/n and I come from Paris, zhe place of love" she smiled at the class who stared a her in shock. Especially bakugou was was slowly getting wet in her seat and shuddering while staring at the beautiful girl. The h/c female turned and looked at bakugou,which made the blond quietly gasp. The french girl smirked and walked over to the gasping blond girl.

" LOOK AT HER BOOBS, THEY'RE SO BIG I COULD PUT MY FACE IN BETWEEN THEM AND ACTUALLY SUFFOCATE " mineta was blushing and having a nosebleed but the french girl just rolled her eyes and continued walking to the blond. When she got there she put her hands on the desk and leaned forward,letting bakugou see her cleavage. Katsuki turned a dark red but didn't look away.

"Tu es tres belle guand tu rougis" she whispered into bakugous ear,making bakugou softly moan for only her and y/n to hear her,which made the h/c girl chuckle.

"Is bakugou actually blushing!?" denki yelled for the whole class to hear,which caused explosions to come his way and loud cursing.

~Time skiiiiip~

Bakugou was on her way home when she heard someone yelling "Kacchan!"

She groaned and turned around to be faced with Izuku."What the hell do you want you extra" she growled at the green haired male."I..I CAN HELP YOU GET WITH Y/N-CHAN" he yelled in her face,causing her to back up a bit.

She just stared at the young male who was panting like a dog in heat.

"....How then" she looked away and shuffled her feet.

Izuku grinned and explained everything to her.

"Do you really think that would work damn deku" Katsuki was staring at izuku like he was crazy.'"YES, in class she said she loved when girls talk to her in her own language and finds it hot for them to go out of there way to try learning it!" deku was rambling once again and bakugou sighed and placed her hand on his shoulder,making deku stop talking and not move or breath,thinking he was going to get hurt. But when he looked up he thought different.The blond female was blushing and smiling just a small bit,which made deku's mouth fall open in shock.

"I'm only going to say this once...AND ONLY ONC YOU DAMN DEKU..." she yelled but them mumbled a soft 'thank you' who hoped he didn't hear her but of course he did and hugged her.In which she pushed him off. "I'll make you Katsudon as thanks, but this is never happening ever again..GOT IT!?" she once again yelled in the green haired males face, who was smiling and blushing slightly at the thank you and the meal he was going to be getting from her,hes always loved her food.

~~~~~

The next day when they were all getting their hero suits on, bakugou went to stand infront of y/n,who just finished getting dressed. Bakugou though,wasn't even close since she just unbuttoned her shirt and was wearing her sports bra,but she didn't care about that at the moment.

"Oh hellu bakugou,what is it that youuu need " the french girl smiled while trying not to stare at bakugou's chest,but was having a hard time. Bakugou breathed in a deep breath before yelling for the girls and the guys on the other side to hear her.

"SORTIR AVEC MOI Y/N L/N"" after yelling she kept her eyes closed in embarrassment .

She heard kirishima,kaminari,and izuku cheering on the other side,since bakugou told denki and kirishima about what she was going to do and kept practicing to get the words right, and she blushed deep red.

She felt hands on her cheeks and was pulled into a soft kiss,in which she opened her eyes in shock,but kissed back,when they pulled away the h/c female giggled and yelled out a 'YES' and the guys on the other side cheered once more.

Bakugou smiled and kissed her new girlfriend once more before finishing up getting dressed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I know its a bit short and I apologize,but hey,its cute right? I wouldn't mind doing more stuffz like this is yall request it.

Have a nice day/night~