☁️Seme M.R x Saitama

This is going to be where saitama is still in school. You're a famous singer known worldwide, and many people love you.

You both have been secretly dating for a while now and you're tired of keeping it to your self.

Read to find out what happens~

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Saitama was currently sitting in class,rethinking life as his homeroom teacher was telling the class about how he was in the army and how everyone should respect him.

(btw he isn't as strong as he is in the anime. However, he is a captain of a football team and has many medals/ trophies and awards from other sports, thx).

While he was currently thinking, he failed to notice a black limo pull over to the side of the school.

"Hey! Who's limo is that?! IM THE ONLY ONE WHO'S SUPPOSED TO HAVE A LIMO" a male voice with black hair and purple streaks called out angrily. (Know who is is?)

Soon a tall male with H/c hair with gorgeous E/c eyes came out of said limo.
"Oh my god its m/n! DID ANYONE KNOW HE'S LIKE, TOTALLY MY BOYFRIEND...I just haven't told anyone Yet?!"
That triggered saitama. M/n was HIS boyfriend, not that wanna be girl eho probably has slept with most of the guys here.
"Look! Look! He's taking iut his phone, anyone wanna guess who's he calling?!" everyone started to chitchat about ehat was gonna happen next when all of a sudden...Santana's phone started to ring. Everyone's eyes were on his as he blushed a dark red.

He slowly picked up his phone, looked at the caller ID, gulped, and finally answered.
"H-hello? Sai-saitama speaking" he silently reminded himself to slap himself when he has the chance.

The classmates took his phone, as well looking at the caller ID, seeing it said, "bae-bae cakes", chuckling they putbit on speaker.
"Hey saitama, I just wondered if you could see me through your schools window, you're in class 4-B? Am I right?" a voice came out,whos ever voice this was, it sounded like butter and rich. However, EVERYONE, knew who's voice this belongs too, and that was M/n l/n, the famous singer.

Everyone was fangirling. Mostly girls, but some guys as well who tried to hide it but failed miserably.
Saitama had to say something to his partners question.
"y-yes im in 4-B... Why are you here?" saitamas voice was shaking as he spoke.

"well...I wanted to sing you a song. And possibly your classmates who I can see through the window are sworming you like a hawk."
As soon has the people heard, the blushed bright red and took 4 large steps, if i may add, backwards.
"Now thats better, isn't it saitama-kun?" you could practically see/hear the smile in his voice as he spoke.

"Won't you and your fellow classmates come up front and listen to the song i've got for you? Ive got the band here." m/n's voice sounded like silk to everyones ears.
Saitama didn't even get the chance to answer to his boyfriend due to the "kids" running out the door, as well as the teacher. He sighed and said he'll be down in a minute, and ended the call.

Time skip to where their infront of each other.

The peach colored egg walked to m/n, while the security were keeping the others from attacking m/n with their greasy and slobbery hugs/kisses.
"Hey, why does that ugly duckling get to go in there and we dont!"shouted a random female.
Saitamas best friend, nathan, (ME LMAO), had just enough of this.
"Can't you all just shut up and get a life Instead of trying to attack saitama with horrible words?" said the black haired male. Everyone was quiet because they knew the gothic guy could hurt them if he really wanted too. (heh).

"Saitama, everyone actually, i've got a song that comes from my heart...For saitama" the e/c male said with a smile, which caused everyone to gasp.
M/n was bright red and saitama wasn't much better, he looked like an apple, which kind of fit him since he has a bald head and all.

M/n went to his band, not before kissing saitama and the cheek and began singing.

In case you want to know, its
"cant help falling in love- Elvis Presley
(cover by Alexander Stewart )I thiugh this guy did abpretty damn good job.

Wise men say only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay?

Would it be a sin

If I can't help falling in love with

Like a river flows surely to the sea

Darling so it goes

Some things are meant to be

Take my hand, take my whole life too

For I can't help falling in love with

Like a river flows surely to the sea

Darling so it goes

Some things are meant to be

Take my hand, take my whole life
too

For I can't help falling in love with you

M/n ended the song and smiled, looking up to see saitama crying and the people smiling and saying "aww"
Saitama ran to m/n, hugging him like his life depended on it.

"I love you saitama"

"I love you more m/n, always and forever."

"thats what i like to hear"

"Shut up"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Im sorry if this wasn't that good lol.
This was requested by Akutsu-Nishizato
You never said if it was meant to be a lemon or not, but i can still do it laterbif you would like.

Buh bye~•~•~√|

And sorry if there is any misspelled words.