🍋Matsuno brothers x Fem! Reader

I really needed to update this so I hope this works!
Its a lemon soooo if you dont like that stuff please head out. Or go read another oneshot I've made before this.

Theres going to be 6 parts! Each one dealing with a brother!

~~~~~~

Y/n pov

Today was beach day. Which meant today was the day the Matsumoto brothers and I were gonna go to the beach!

I just got a new bathing suit so this was perfect timing!

I drove my car to the Matsuno house hold since I was the only person who owned a car and park just outside their house and honked. I was wearing a tank top with shorts and converse. Underneath was my bikini. After 2 minutes they all tried to get out the door and fell on top of eachother, earning a laugh from me.

They all blushed at the sound and mumbled to themselves before getting into the car. There was 3 seats in the front and 3 seats in the back. I, ofcourse, was in the driver's seat, karamatsu sat in the middle up front,and todomatsu sat beside Kara. Choromatsu sat on the left end in the back, ichimatsu on the right end, and jyushimatsu sat in the middle in the back.

They made sure they had everything before saying I could head out.

As we drove,I felt a hand on my thigh and took a quick peek to see who it was, and shockingly it was karamatsu. He was blushing and looking at the road as if what he was doing wasn't wrong.  I could feel his hands were sweaty and the look on his showed he was nervous.

We've only been on the road for half an hour and everyone was passed out, besides karamatsu and I. I decided to play with him since, well, why not? I got 6 attractive men here.

I grab his hand and hold it for a second, loving the face of relief come apon his face. I smirk and slowly pull it towards the hem of my shorts before gliding his hand down them and resting it on top of my bikini bottoms. I take a glance again and his whole face is flushed dark red . If you look close enough he's shivering and his lips are quivering.

I move my bikini bottoms out of the way a little bit before grabbing his hand and using one of his fingers to rub my clit slowly. I gasp softly and hear him groan , covering his mouth with his other hand before giving me his full attention. With his face still red, he decided to move his fingers and hand by himself. He slowly pushed my clit up and down,causing my hips to buck, as he did this I bit my lip. Without even lookin i could tell the lust was on his face.

He then brought his fingers down to my entrance and slowly pushed a finger inside me, causing me to gasp and jump a bit, swerving on the road a little bit before gaining posture again and kept my eyes on the road. I heard a quiet chuckle before he started thrusting his fingers in and out. I once again bit my lip and moaned, this time a little louder. I used one of my hands and brought it down to his bulge and rubbed him through his pants. He groaned and tightened the hand that was covering his mouth. I looked at him and licked my lips before whisper moaning his name. "Kara~matsu~" i grinded down on his fingers as he started trembling from the pleasure. I continued this before stopping entirely.  I removed his hand, and stared at him for a split second before sucking my juices off his finger while keeping eye contact before looking ahead again and parking. We were finally at the beach.

I stretched, making sure I gave off a little moan for karamatsu, before yelling to wake the others up. "BEACH TIME MOTHER FUCKERS" At my words they jumped up and yelled.

As we all got out and all the guys beside karamatsu was at the front of me, I pulled karamatsu to the side and whispered into his ear, again.

"Why don't we go find a changing station and ill help you with your problem?" I kissed his cheek and karamatsus eyes widened before nodding fast.

Ah.. what a virgin.

We linked hands before running into a changing station and locking it. I pushed karamatsu against the wall and attacked his lips, gaining a yelp and a moan. I licked his teeth, his cheeks, under his tongue, the top of his tongue, and the roof of his mouth,which seemed the most pleasurable for him. He gripped my hips and groaned loudly but not loud enough for others to hear. I ended the kiss,pulling away slowly, showing a thin line of saliva before attacking his neck, sucking and biting softly.

"I wont leave any marks, that means dont make marks on me" i lick the shell of his ear as i said this. He nodded his head and put one hand on the wall behind him to keep his posture.

"A-are we really do-doing this my beautiful karamatsu girl?" His eyes were teary from pleasure as he asked this. I licked my lips before getting on my knees, never breaking eye contact with him as I pull his swim trunks down a little to be met with a dick swatting my face. He moaned as I stared at it for a solid minute.

"D-don't stare at it,it makes me feel sma- Ahh~" i didn't let him finish, I licked the tip before taking it whole. Licking and deep throating the whole thing. I grabbed his balls with one hand and used my other hand to grip his thigh. He put both of his hands behind him, gripping the wall behind,shivering and moaning.
"I-im cumming!"
I smirked with his cock in my mouth and sped up, sucking as hard as I could before pulling back away from him, his hot semen coating my face.

"IM SO SORRY" he tried looking for stuff to wipe my face off but I stopped him and stared at him with my glossy eyes as I used my fingers to wipe some off and lick them to get the sweet cum off. I moan softly and he has a nose bleed. I giggle before taking my clothes off, showing my bikini and waited for him to pull his trunks back on. "W-what about you? " he looked worried and sad that he didn't help me get off.

I just giggle and peck his lips once more before walking off and responding behind my shoulder. "Dont worry kara, ill be getting off today. And ill send you some pictures of my cumming face!" His face turned a dark red again before chasing me down to the water where the rest were.

"Hey guys! Where were yall?" Osomatsu said as we finally got to them.

"And whats that little white line on your face?"

Karamatsu and i looked at eachother before I responded. "We put sun lotion on each other and it so happened to get on my face" I  giggled and looked at kara while I rubbed the 'lotion' into my face, sending him a wink when I knew no one was watching.

"Well? What are we waiting for? Let's swim!"

As we ran into the water, unknown to me, there was a certain purple trunk wearing guy watching me with a sly smirk and lustful eyes.

~~~~~

I hope this is ok! XP this was a lot of work.  And there's going to be 5 more chapters with these lovely horny men!

Tschüss! (Bye!)