Team 7 x Fem!Reader

Hope you enjoy!

And the picture is how you look like in this chapter ^^

~~~~~

(Before)

"YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME KAKASHI-NII"

Ahh..what a beautiful day.

"Y/n-chan i didn't mea-"

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU DIDNT MEAN TO?! I DONT WANNA MEET YOUR TEAM"

"Y/n-chan please watch your language...AND PLEASEEEE" Kakashi gave puppy eyes but it didn't work.

"Fuck that,im going back to my room"

"If you dont come then I will stop making f/F (Favorite food)"

"...so about this team?"

(After)
"I change my mind take me home" I sweat dropped and looked at the team from the trees.

"Oh hush y/n. You'll get used to them?" Kakashi tried to get me comfortable...now I said TRIED.

"Kakashi-nii...blond kid is literally being goofy and staring at pink head,pink head is staring at emo duckbutt and duckbutt is looking at the ground not paying attention. How will I get used to this." I gave a tired sigh and stretched my body out.

Kakashi growled and u stretched my body. "Y/n you are a 15 year old girl with c cup breast. Dont do that." He glared at my chest as I covered them.

"Ok...okokokok..ok.....'kay"

He grabbed my hand and brought us down infront of the team. "YOU'RE LATE AGAIN KAKASH- wait whos that?" Blondie pointed to me and I rolled my eyes.

"Im y/n hatake. Nice to meet you?" I looked at kakashi and he nodded his head.

"IM NARUTO UZUMAKI AND ILL BE THE NEXT HOKAGE!!BELIEVE IT!"

I wince and softly smile. "Right...future hokage." I looked at sasuke and nodded,to which he nodded back and went "hn".

"So thats sasuke uchiha. Got it"

"HOW'D YOU GET THAT FROM JUST A 'HN'" naruto got in my face and I pushed him off me.

"Wouldn't you like to know" i smirked and flipped my shoulder length hair.

I looked at sakura with my smirk and leaned in close to her. "How about you beautiful?" Kakashi grabbed me and put me behind him while I stared at everyone's reaction. 

Sasuke smirked, narutos eyes were bulging out. Sakura had a deep blush on her face while giggling and kakashi was glaring at me.

"Y/n you do not flirt with my team." He slapped the back of my head.

"I wasnt flirting with your team! I was flirting with one of your teamMATES. There's a difference ya know?" I smirked again and dodged the next head slap by walking to stand beside the pink haired girl.

"So?" I leaned in close with my yellow and gray eye,scanning her face.

She giggled before kicking an imaginary rock. "I-im sakura haruno. Nice to meet you y/n-chan" she avoided eye contact so I grabbed her face,turned her to look at me, and winked at her,to which she fainted at.

I laugh and take my jacket off,putting it under her head and turn around to see sasuke and naruto staring at my chest. I blush a bit but shrug it off. "Whats wrong" I glare at them and they look away. "How old are you y/n-chan?" Naruto said while taking little peeks here and there.

I raised a brow before smirking. "Im 9"

"HUH?!"

I giggled before wiping a tear. "Im just kidding,im 15"

"HUH?!" I fell to the ground laughing. "So you're older than us?!"

"Well duh. I'm also a jonin" i crack my knuckles and turn to sakura who's slowly getting up.
I go to her and pick her up,placing her on my back while I pick up my jacket and slip it ontop of her.

"Seems like i have competition for the love of sakura" naruto looked depressed.  I rolled my eyes before walking over to him and kissing his cheek and walking back.

Narutos face was apple red and i winked playfully at him. Now it was his turn to faint.

"Y/N STOP FLIRTING WITH MY TEAM"

~~~~~~

Weeeeeelp I tried lmao.

Hopefully it wasn't TOO bad.

Tchüss!