☁️(Tdi) Duncan x Fem!Reader

I have a HUGE crush on duncan from tdi like...I LOVE ME SOME BAD BOIS.

Especially this fan art of him HMM hot mf 😍😍🤤🤤🤤 anyway enjoy~

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
No pov:

What a beautiful day at total drama island. Birds chirping,deers running,bears getting some honey,and y/n and cody,who are siblings,were fighting over colors like children.

"BLACK AND GREEN GO TOGETHER YA CHIPMUNK" Y/n yelled and pounded the table as she looked into Cody's eyes with fury. Cody sighed loudly and gripped his hair. "NO ITS GREEN,BLACK,AND GREY GET IT RIGHT"

Some of the other campers made sure not to interrupt them,not wanting to be yelled at over something as stupid as colors.

But that didn't stop heather to listen in whilst the rest of them walked off to get away from the two siblings yelling.

"Why are we even fighting about this in the first place,how did talking about duncan change to colors" cody sighed softly this time and rested his head on y/n's shoulder.
The colorful haired y/n chuckled and played with the smaller males hair. "Because you like gwen and I like duncan and duncan wears black and green and gwen wears black,green,and grey."

Heather smirked and giggled to herself. You see,the talent show was coming up and y/n and gwen haven't gotten along with her,so she was gonna read Gwen's diary, and talk about how y/n likes duncan. Oh what juicy news.

Time skip
(They are sitting at the talent show)

"Did you get another piercing?" Duncan looked at y/n who smirked and pointed to her newest piercing on her face. "Why yes I did,thanks for noticing dork" she laughed alongside duncan,who put his arm around her waist. She blushed and looked away,making sure he didn't see her blushing.

Heather came out and sat down on a stool. "You see,I was going to dance for you but I have something better." She pulled out Gwen's diary and a video of y/n and cody from today.

Y/ns eyes widened and stood up. "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT VIDEO YOU BITCH" she yelled down at heather who was just smirking.
Duncan's eyes widened at how fast y/n stood up at the sight of the video. "Babe hey,what's wrong? It's just a video" she crossed his arms and legs as if nothing was wrong.
Heather over heard him and laughed. "Oh duncan,its not just a video,its a video is y/n and cody talking about who they like and fighting over the one who wears the best colors "
Y/n blushed and ran out when she started playing the video,then reading Gwen's diary. Gwen and y/n were both found later on with tears running down their faces and red faces. The two goth girls wouldnt let go of eachother since they got along.

Cody surprisingly punched heather in the face after everything and hugged his sister.

Duncan walked over to y/n,who was looking down and sighed. "I'm sorry you had to hear that...I understand if you dont like me back but I really like yo-" she was Interrupted by duncan kissing her on the lips.
She squealed and kissed back.

"Shut up...I like you too"

I guess heather showing everyone that vid wasn't a bad thing.
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●
Ok yeah I know it's pretty bad but oml I love duncan so idfc lmao.

Thank you for those who've read it.

Bai guys.