Shikamaru x Fem!Reader

Readers pov

"NARUTO WHERE THE HELL IS MY OTHER SHOE"

"I DONT KNOW Y/N/N PLEASE DONT KILL ME"

"IM GONNA WRECK YOUR ASS"

I know I probably shouldn't be yelling at him but...these were my favorite pair of shoes! They were light blue Ninja shoes and they fit well with all my clothes.

AND I LET NARUTO LOOK AT THEM WHILE I WENT TO BUY FOOD.

"PLEASE Y/N/N ILL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!!" He stopped and held his head in his hands while getting in a crouch position.

I stopped chasing and glared at him. "Fine."

He looked up with shocked teary eyes and stood back up cautiously. "R-really?"He slowly walked back over to me and i sighed. "Yes..let's just get to the academy before I change my mind"

He squeaked and ran out the apartment while I put on my old black ninja shoes. After I put them on I step outside and spot naruto trying to talk to sakura,but her spoiled ass be pushing him away.

I growled and ran over and crossed my arms while we walked to the academy.

"I can't wait to see sasuke-kun~~ What about you y/n!? Are you excited to see sasuke-kun~?!" Her eyes got bug eyed and got in my face while smiling. Her face was flushed red with a blush and her eyes had hearts in them.

Jesus what the fuck sakura..just gotta smile...just gotta smile..

I laughed nervously and backed away and fixed my clothes before staring her in the eye while we started walking again. "Uhm..not really sakura. I'm not into sasuke like you and the other girls are." I was just being honest. That won't hurt...right?
.
.
.
RIGHT?!?!

Narutos eyes widened and grinned wide. "THIS IS WHY YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND Y/N" He hugged me tight before kissing my cheek and sakura and I stare at him with wide eyes.
He grabbed my arm before running off to the academy,sakura yelling behind us.

~

Once we got to the academy naruto was still holding my arm while he got on a table. "THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE!" He pointed to me and i raised an eyebrow. "DOESNT LIKE SASUKE ONE BIT! SHE HAS NO FEELINGS FOR HIM AND IT WILL STAY THAT WAY AS LONG AS WE STAY BEST FRIENDS"
I groaned and slapped my face with a red face as I heard the class start whispering.

One of the girls spoke up and I looked up. "If you don't like sasuke then...who DO you like? Who's better than sasuke in your eyes?" She looked me in the eyes while I blushed and looked around the room. Even sasuke was staring at me with an eyebrow raised and I just groaned.

"I just like someone who's quiet. His hair looks like a pineapple and that's all I'm giving yall! The people I like is not important to you all. Now please excuse me I need to get to my seat." I sighed as I finished my little 'speech' and I made naruto let go of my arm before patting his head and sitting beside shikamaru. Who was currently taking a nap.

I blushed and smiled. Then I heard the door open and sakura and ino were fighting to get into the room.

"FIRST"

"NO IM FIRST BILLBOARD BROW"

"INO PIG"

I groan and shove my face into my arms on the table.

A girl ran over to sakura and grabbed her shoulders. "WHO DOES Y/N LIKE IF SHE DOESNT LIKE SASUKE-KUN? YOU'RE ALWAYS WITH HER AND NARUTO SO YOU MUST KNOW RIGHT?!"

I sit up with wide and and look at sakura in the eyes,shaking my head no.

"Oh.. yeah I know who she likes."
"Who is it then?"

Sakura looked me in the eyes again and I glare at her and she smiles,then it turned into a smirk.

"Its shikamar-"
"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPPPP"
everyone turned to me to see my face blood shot red. "I SAID YALL DIDNT NEED TO KNOW WHO I LIKE! ITS NONE OF YALLS CONCERN"

"I like you too"

.
.
.
Silence

.
.
.
"What?"

"I said I like you too,man,girls are a drag."shikamaru sat up from laying down and smirked at me. I blushed harder and hid my face in my shirt while everyone besides the guys went "awe".

He pulled me over and kissed my forhead and I think I died.

"Starting now you are my girlfriend,that means no other guys can touch you. Got it guys?!" He glared at every guy.

I sighed and looked around and saw sasuke looking at us with sad eyes.

What the hell? This duck ass has emotions?

I mouthed an "are you ok" to him and he just nodded and looked away.

Well...whatever..

I GOT MYSELF A BOYFRIEND WOOOOO

Yeah it sucks ass but I thought it was cute and crack head like.

Anywhooo I hope you liked it! At least a little bit!