🍋S. M. R x Ojiro Mashirao

Heller there readers!

It wouldn't let me say who it was from and idk why! It kept saying "Wattpad had stopped" Anytime I'm just about to finish "That fell" and ugh it was so annoying so I ended up doing a screenshot of it

I'm probably going to end up doing this again with any other request so I don't end up loosing anything cause I really don't know what's going on.

Any idea?

Anyway, in this you are Katsuki Bakugou's best friend, making izuku just a close friend of his when younger.
You are as nice as deku and as caring as uraraka and everyone knows that you're gay and who you like. Except the person that u have a crush on which would be Ojiro.

Ojiro is always trying to figure out who you like! He's just a little bit dense.

Warning! There will be lemon in this, so if you don't wish to read a lemon please go to another page or one of my other books! Or you can just.. You know, go to different book lol.
Enjoy!

~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•
No pov

At this time you were currently in school sitting at a desk beside your best friend, Katsuki Bakugou, the firecracker in the class. It was the end of the day and you were actually happy to be out of school for once since you and katsuki were going to his house after school to play some video games and chill. His parent's are on a vacation so he has the house to himself and could do what ever the fuck he wanted.

You suddenly felt eyes on you, which caused you to look around the room, till it landed on a handsome blond young man. Your crush, Ojiro Mashirao.

You smiled with your perfect straight white porcelain teeth. Which of course, made him turn a beautiful shade of red and turn around and start paying attention to the teacher once more as well as Stealing some glances here and there, causing you to chuckle.

Katsuki who noticed this, started smirking and got up once the bell rang. He walked over to Ojiro and whispered something into his ear, making the blond blush madly and nod his head up and down repeatedly.

You stood there confused as to what he could have said.

What is he planing?
you thought to yourself while following bakugou to his house.

Time skip
M/n pov

It's been 2 hours now, what the hell did that hothead say to him!
Man why do I feel nervous about this?

Ding dong

I didn't know there was going to be anyone else, who could it be?

"Bakugou who is that?" I say in curious tone.
All he did was smirk and went to the door. He opened it and in front of katsuki was Ojiro himself, fidgeting here and there. " yo" Said katsuki while letting my crush inside the house and walking back to the couch we were sitting on.