☁️Raph x Male reader

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH BITCHES.  This is the month to shine the brightest!
I'm trans as most of yall know,and I love how theres a whole world out there of LGBTQ that give it their all. If you're part of the LGBTQ+ community  speak now! And if you want DM me! I love to have new friends.
I also follow back btw haha!

Enjoy~
~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~
No POV
M/n was walking down the streets of New York city (that's where they are right? Lmao) when all of a sudden he heard some grunting and loud noises,sounding a whole lot like metal. He ran around the corner of a close by donut shop to see what was going on.
The h/c males eyes widened in shock. Giant turtles,each with a different color bandana and different weapon's, we fight robots glowing pink,alongside some ninjas and a girl with purple streaks.
He just stared dumb as he watched as they all fought, enjoying the scene a little bit.

After a while the robots,he later found out they were called "The krang" were all put down,but the ninjas and the turtles were still fighting.
"You dont have to do this karai! Please..come with us."
M/n turned his head in the direction of the turtle with the blue bandana.  The girl jumped in front of him and pushed him back a little bit. "You know I have no choice Leo.." she then kicked the poor guy in the "nuts".

That got the Male thinking 'Do turtles even have nuts?' He shook his head and continued to stare at the scene before him.
"I'm also not staying with that gay turtle you even call a brother!" She spat on a turtle with a crack in his shell. The turtle turned away embarrased and sneered.

M/n had enough and ran out,catching the attention of the turtles and this so called karai. "Yo little dude it's not safe for you to be here" . M/n faced the turtle who spoke like a surf dude. "I do what I want".
He turned around and walked up to karai,who was getting ready to attack,and slapped her across the face. The ninjas around her stood in shock as karais head slowly turned back towards him.
"Do you know who I am? I'm shredders daughter. I can end you right here and right now." She had venom laced with her words.

M/n POV
"I dont care who you are" I slowly began, this caused the turtles eyes to widen. "How dare you insult a member of the LGBT community " Everyone's eyes landed on raph who was just staring at at me in shock for standing up for him. "Just because you have no one who loves you doesn't give you the right to hurt others around you. I'm gay,whatcha gonna do about it? You think it just randomly happens? No,I was born with this. And I'm proud of it too." I walked over to raph. "This dude has done a lot to help others,what have you done? You've caused chaos all around New York. Petty little girl,when I say come at me I mean come at me,cause you'll regret it."  I sneered at the other girl as she got in a stance to come at him.
"I WILL KILL YOU" She yelled as she ran towards me.
Everyone's hearts were thumping in their chests,not knowing what was going to happen next.

Next thing you know karai is slowly starting to float into the air. "W-whats going on!" She started struggling as she was suddenly  starting to go in circles,making her feel sick.
"Apologies now." Everything was in silence before she yelled."NO WAY AM I GOING TO APOLOGIZE TO THAT NASTY THING,NOR AM I GOING TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU,YOU ALL WILL DIE " with that last thing I shot her across New York god knows where.

After a few minutes my nose started bleeding and I started getting dizzy. Before I passed out I looked at the dude with red and smirked.  "You're pretty hot for a turtle " and passed out.

Raph POV
...All I can say right now is..."what the fuck?!" I banged my head on a near by wall as I blushed hard.
"Raph hurry up so we can get him and us out of here" leonerdo said as he picked up the Male and started running onto of the buildings.

'Why does him touching the guy make me mad...' I shook it off before following them to the lair.

Time skip.

M/n POV
I groaned and sat up but someone pushed me gently down back onto whatever I was laying on. "Why did you stick up for me..even though I'm a giant mutant turtle and gay.." a deep Brooklyn voice spoke.
I looked to my right and saw the red bandana turtle. 'Damn he has beautiful eyes' I chuckled and looked down,speaking carefully.

"Everyone should be equal, even if they are mutants. You cant help what you are,its what you're most comfortable with and what you like or love. There is nothing wrong with you. We all bleed red and we all have minds of our own. If no one exepts that then forget them,because we've got something they dont have and that's true friendship and love. "I looked back up and saw him crying "IM SORRY WHY ARE YOU CRYING REDDIE"
He looked at me and smiled,tears rolling down his eyes. "The names Raph,dont forget it."

Years later...
No pov
"BABE MIKEY ATE MY SNACKS AGAIN" M/n ran to raphs room crying and hugged him.
"MIKEY I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM FROM MY BOYFRIENDS FOOD" they both could hear a faint "I couldn't help it" from the living room.

"I swear I'll kill him one day" raph sighed and put his hands on his boyfriends waist as the Male giggled. "You say that all the time,you know you love him too much ..right Raphie"
Raph looked down with a smirk "you trying to fight me babe?"
M/n just chuckled and smiled. "Maybe.."
They leaned in for a kiss when Leo and mikey both went "EWW" and ran away laughing. Raph growled "IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASSES" and ran after them.

M/n just laughed. "I knew helping him that day would get us together. Love at first sight bitches".
︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎▪︎
And that's gonna be all for today. I know it sucked but idk my mind was doing weird stuff and I wanted to do this.

Anyway happy pride month!

From a fellow of the LGBTQ+  community!