Sasuke x Fem!Reader

You are hinatas older twin sister. Yall are alike and not alike in so many ways.

You dont talk much.
She doesnt talk till she's talked to.
You only see naruto as a friend.
Shes in love with naruto.
You cant find love.
She believes she's found love.

And you're very protective of hinata. Shes protective of you but not very outgoing as you are for it.

Anyway I hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~

Y/n pov

I sigh in my head as hinata and I walk to the academy. Today was the day we get assigned out teams and im not as thrilled as hinata is.

"Y-y/n nii-chan?" Hinata softly pulled at my fishnet sleeve.

I look at her and nod,showing that I'm listening. She blushed and did the 👉🏽👈🏽 signs and held onto my arm as we walk,about to arrive at the academy. "D-do you pos-possibly think ill g-get i-in a team with n-naruto?"

I give her a raised eyebrow before rolling them. I wrote on a piece of paper and handed it over to her.

I'm not sure. Since its naruto hes probably going to be in a team with people who got better grades then him.If you get put into a team with him ill speak for you. If not and im put into it then ill stick with you and help you confess to him.

She messed with her shirt and nodded,softly smiling as we finally arrived and sat down in our places.

"Teams will be placed today. Team 7 is Sakura Haruno"

She sits up and stares."Naruto uzumaki" naruto looks happy while sakura sulks.
"Sasuke uchiha" sakura screams happily and naruto sulks.
"And because of the amount of people in here, Y/n hyuga" naruto fist bumps the air while sasuke nods in approval and sakura and sakura shrugs since I've never done anything bad to her.

•°time skip•°

"Why don't you guys introduce yourselves one at a time" kakashi-sensei says.

"Introduce ourselves? What are we supposed to say?" I sweat drop at sakuras stupidness but shrug it off.

"Thingw you like,things you hate,dreams for the future,hobbies,things like that" he moved his hands all around while explaining them crossing his arms. My eyebrow twitched in annoyance and sasuke seemed to see since he smirked.

"Why dont you go first?" Naruto suggested and we all nodded besides sasuke.

"Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake,things I like and things I hate, I don't feel like telling you that."

"Huh?" Naruto and sakura make that sound and I slapped my head.

"Dreams for the future,never really thought about it..as for my hobbies..I have lots of hobbies."

Sakura,naruto,and sasuke all sweat dropped.

"That was totally useless, all he really told us was his name"

"You on the right,why don't you go first." He pointed to naruto and narus face lit up. "Believe it! Im Naruto Uzumaki. I like instant ramen in a cup and and I really like the ramen Iruka-sensei got me,I also like y/n! But I really hate the 3 minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup. My hobbies are eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them. And my future dream is to become the greatest Hokage! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody,somebody important".

I could feel my face twitching and tried hiding it from everyone. I could hear sakura giggling at my act and I shook my head.

"Alright...next" he sighed and turned to sakura.

"Im sakura haruno. What I like..uh..*looks at sasuke* I mean the person I like is uh *looks at sasuke* uh...my hobbie is *looks at sasuke* and my dream for the future is*looks at sasuke and squeals*.

"And..what do you hate?" Kakashi said while looking at all of us.
"NARUTO"
"AHHHH" Naruto cried and leaned over to me,resting his head on my shoulder. I look at him in disgust since I hated people touching me besides hinata. I carefully push him off and gag at the tears I now had on my shirt.

"Next one"

"My name..is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things. And I dont particularly like anything besides one thing *Steals a glance at y/n who raises a brow* what i have is not a dream because i WILL make it into a reality. Im going to restore my clan *looks at y/n* and destroy a certain someone."

"Alright..next" he looked at y/n.

I just stare at him and glare.
"Thats y/n hyuga, she doesnt talk..." sakura said while moving to sit beside me. She leaned in and whispered into my ear. "Could you please just do this one thing for me? All you have to do is explain who you are" she leaned back and stared me in the eyes and I gave her the 'are you serious' face. She nodded her head and i shook my head no. She huffed and stood up. "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEE" everyone covered their ears and i shot up and covered her mouth. I sigh and look into her eyes

"Fine." Her eyes widened at how mature and soft my voice was. I turn and looked at everyone. Sasuke looked interested and naruto had his mouth wide open.

I looked back at kakashi and rolled my eyes. "Im Y/n Hyuga. I like reading,training,naruto,sakura,sasuke,and my twin sister hinata. I hate mostly everything besides the things I said I liked. I also HATE being touched unless I want to. My hobbies are training and helping hinata with *looks at naruto* some stuff.. same as sasuke, My dreams will be a reality and I will also destroy a certain someone.  I will have 3 babies and I will teach them not to be like my family." I glared at kakashi and sat back down.

Everyone's mouth was wide open before naruto got up and hugged me tightly. "THATS THE MOST YOUVE EVER TALKED Y/N-CHANNN YOU'RE VOICE IS SO SEXYYY AND I CANT BELIEVE YOU SAIS YOU LIKE ME TOO! DOES THIS MEAN WE ARE BEST FRIENDS NOW?!"

"I have to agree to th3 voice thing." Kakashi said while smirking.

Sasuke nodded and sakura squealed.
I sighed and pushed naruto off and stood up ready to leave.

"Be ready for tomorrow. Dont eat breakfast or you'll throw up." I raised a brow before turning and walking away. Halfway on my way home sasuke appeared beside me sweating. "H-hi y/n-chan" .....

.
.
.
NOT SASUKE .

I nodded even though I know it's not sasuke.
He blushed and put an arm around me and tried kissing me. I blushed and punched him in the gut. I huffed and tried walking away before he grabbed my arm. "Y/N CHAN WAIT" he tried kissing me again before i kicked his side. "YOU AINT SASUKE NARUTO" I growled and walked away, shocking near by people since I never talk.

Later I walked down a road and saw naruto tie up sasuke and he headed to sakura.

I swear,he just wants pussy

I groan before going into the building to see sasuke tied up. He looked at me and blushed a deep red. "...can you untie me?" I laugh softly and untied him.

"...will you go out to eat with me tomorrow.." he scratched the back of his head and I blushed.

I nodded my head and pointed to where naruto went. Before he left I plafed a soft kiss on his cheek and I ran home.

"S-so how did e-every-t-thing go?" I smirked and gave a thumbs up.

I guess I'll see sasuke tomorrow for dinner...

~~~~~

I KNOW IT SUCKS IM SORRYYYYYYY

If there's any spelling errors im not going back cause nah