🍋seme male reader x yurio

This is dedicated to @Akutsu-Nishizato.
Hope you like it love!

This is lemon for those of you who are not the requester. If you do not want lemon please proceed to another book, or wait till I post a fluff. Yuup
¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

3rd pov
Yuri was trying his hardest on the ice at the moment. Sadly, Yokov and Lilia thought other wise.

"His jumps are lacking...emotion, what do you think?" The black haired woman said.
"Hm, I believe you're right". They whispered to each other. Let me rephrase that. They thought they were whispering, but alas, they are too old to hear, so they thought they were whispering to one another when they were actually talking pretty loud.

Loud enough for yuri to hear.

He skated to the middle and yelled at them.
"I'm trying my best here! Actually I am at my best!" The tiger yelled in rage.

Yokov and lilia looked at one another before deciding. "You'll do a duet."
Yuri's eyes widen. "No way in hell am I doing a duet with some stupid ass who could screw up my program" the Russian boy was having none of that going on here.

"I have just the person" The older lady said while taking her phone out.

This pissed off the tiger more then she'll ever know.
Lilia told something to yokov, who nodded and went out the rink.
Yurio huffed and puffed (And blew the pigs (yuuri) house down...JK) and went back to practicing.

Later that day, lilia came back, but with a handsome boy.
"Yuri, this is my nephew M/n, he will be doing the duet with you."

Sadly, yuri was not listening. He was too busy looking at m/n's well built form. He was taller then yuri by a few feet but that shouldn't matter.

When yuri first saw them walk in, he felt his knees become weak, but managed to stay up and skate over to yokov and lilia.

TIME SKIP, brought to you by chibi levi pole dancing on...eren's leg..heh

That faithful day changed both their lifes. They ended up winning the Grand prix duet championship. (That a thing?) Not only that, but they won each others hearts.

At the moment they were at M/n's place watching a movie. Yuri on m/n's lap, snuggling into each other.
"Hey yurio could you...move over a bit...please?" The H/C male said to the blond beauty. M/n was pretty turned on at the moment. I mean, who wouldn't when you have a sexy boyfriend sitting on your lap bouncing time from time.
Yurio huffed and crossed his arms. "Ever since you met yuuri, you've been calling me "yurio" and I very much dont like it." His Russian accent coming out. And oh boy did that turn m/n on more then he already was.
"Yuri"

Yuri stiffened. He knew what that meant. It meant m/n was horny and wanted to play some "games".
"Do you know what I'm about to do my kitten?" The taller male said while licking his ear and sucking at his neck.
"A-ahh~, it m-means we're gonna have sex~".
M/n smiled and gave yuri a peck. "And is that alright with you?"

Yuri was getting annoyed at this point and decided to take it in his own hands. "Just hurry the hell up" he whispered, locking their lips again. M/n grinned and forced his tongue inside the smaller males mouth and began to take both their clothes off.

"M/n, it's so cold in here" yurio said as he was shivering. The E/c male smirked. "Oh? Then please let me warm you up." He straddled him after getting all their clothes off and started pumping his member in a fast pace. As well as sucking his nipples.

Yuri's pov
"M-m/n please sl-slow ah! Slow down a bit ah ahh~" I said as I moaned. I couldn't help it, my body was betraying me. My toes curled while my eyes glistened with tears.

"Alright, I'll prepare you and then we can get to the greatest part." My boyfriend said while sliding me onto his lap. I blushed hard, putting my hands on his shoulders.

"There's no need f-for that... I already did it before coming over~.."

M/n's eyes widened and were glassy from lust.
"You've been a bad boy yuri, touching yourself without daddy's approval. Tsk tsk tsk."

I shivered

Never in my life have I ever felt like being fucked in the ass more then I do now.
"I-im sorry daddy I couldn't help myself, knowing I was going to be coming to your place, I just knew I was gonna have sex with you" oh wow... I wouldn't have thought saying "that" word would make me feel weak to my knees.

"Oh baby kit you should have known daddy loves when you play with yourself, but not without me knowing hm?"

Y-yes daddy! Please take me now, I cant handle it, please Fuck my virgin asspussy please~" I started grinding on m/n.

Damn yurio you a sluut for dis dickk 😂😏😉 back to the lemon!~

No pov
"M/n~ ahh" yurio moaned as he felt himself being palmed. M/n smirked and continued, hoping to embarrass the younger blond.

Yurio flipped them over with as much strength he could manage. Let's me honest, m/n's one tough cookie.

M/n smiled and looked at yuri with love and passion, leaned upward and kissed him.
Yuri blushed and looked into the e/c lustful eyes.
"Make love to me m/n, please"

M/n groaned at the request and quickly got into position. His dick at yuri's entrance.
M/n slowly as possible entered, not wanting to hurt yuri.
Yuri's head snapped back and moaned.
.
.
.
Everything got quite...

"Yuri.." the h/c male smirked and started but was interrupted by a certain someone.
"No! I dont wanna talk about it, you saw and heard nothing! Understand that?!"

M/n's smirk widened and he trusted hard and fast. Yuri's eyes looked as if they would pop out at this point. The slapping of skin, sweat, and blood had an odd aroma to it (sex smell lol).

Yuri's 'claws' came out and started to claw m/n's back.
Moaning, the taller male went faster then before.

Yuri clenched around m/n , signaling that he was close to coming undone.

"I'm close too baby". The other male moaned.

Yuri came on both their stomachs and moaned loudly. Soon after m/n came and pulled out.

They both laid down beside eachother, yuri closer to his boyfriends chest while m/ns arm was around his waist.

"I love you yuri" the oldest said while laying his head against yuri's sweaty head.

"I love you too...bitch"

"Tsk"

Okayyyyy, so I know it's not that good, I was actually testing Tuesday and Wednesday, and then I got sick Thursday and stayed home not being able to move and just now decided to finish this one up.

I was going to make it more lemony but meh, I'm tired and I need to work on other stuff too while I still can.

I'm still sick btw, coughing and cramp, but not as bad. Anyway I will see you all later (who reads this lol) and buh byee~■○♡●◇•