🍋Seme m.r x Hisoka 2/2

I'm really sorry for not updating, I was constantly going to hospital appointments for my jaw.
We still don't know what's going on, but we know I'm going to be getting another appointment June something, and soon after that I'm getting surgery.
Thank you all (who look at this) for reading this far and continue waiting for more chapters to come.

Enjoy~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
M/n pov
(I'm sorry, I don't really wanna write right now, so I'm sorry if it ends up pretty bad)

I put hisoka on the bed, kissing and biting his neck, enjoying the moans that came and left.

I magically get his clothes off, and started sucking his corn dog. (hahaha I'm just kidding, I won't do that stuff again lol... Maybe)

No pov
M/n sucked as hard as he could, which resulted the pink/orange haired man to mewl in pleasure. He gripped your hair, encouraging you to go on, making you groan. You put 3 fingers in front of his mouth, signalling him to suck. And he did. He sucked wickedly, moaning.
After a bit, hisoka moaned loudly and bummed into your mouth, allowing you to swallow it all.
You kissed him, making him taste his own cum, making him moan softly. You place your finger in front of his entrance.

"s-stop teasing m-m/n. " he panted. You slowly pushed the digit in the tight opening., pumping it in and out his wet entrance.
He panted in pleasure as his member came to life once again. Just like Frankenstein.

After pushing in the last fingers, pumping hard and fast. Hisoka came again on his chest. "Oh hisoka we haven't even gotten to the best part yet... " You whispered in his ear, making him shiver. You heard a muffled voice. "huh, what was that?" You say as you place your member over his Rose pink entrance. "ngh, I-I said p-please" he pleaded, red all over his face.
"hmm, I guess, but... What's my name?" You said in a teasing manner.
"m-m/n" he panted out an answer.

You smacked his ass, turning it red with an imprint. "that's not my name, now is it, babyboy"
He shivered, much to your liking and tried once more.
"pl-please... Daddy"
You shivered and groaned, pushing inside the tight man.

You groaned at the tightness, assume groaned with you, as he was being filled with your monster of a penis (I laughed so hard at this, I don't even know why).
"DADDY~hng, you're so... Ha.. Hard nghh~~••"he said.
Moans, smacking, and wet noises emitted from the couple.

The smell of sex filled the room as you thrusted faster into hisoka, pumping his member, which was dripping precum.
"nah... Hah.. Nghhh ~ daddy harder, faster, knock me up my hmm"he groaned, gripping onto the bedsheets.
You felt yourself come to your limit as you went faster.

"M/N~" hisoka yelled/moaned out, cumming onto his chest once again.
You groaned as you came inside hisoka., making him moan at the warmth.

You pull out as assume groaned from emptiness. You hugged the pink/orange haired male and whispered "I love you " before falling asleep. Hisoka eight behind you, smiling.

Weeelp shits. I hope that was alright lol. I can't really think that well, but I should shouldering tomorrow, that is, if I update again tomorrow.
Buh byeee~~€^€℅