☁️S.M.R x Ojiro 1/2 THE HEAT

This is where ojiro is going through heat just a few days after the reader and him started dating. Also idk,I wanted the reader to have a quirk that made him do things fast 😏 so hes going to be the 2nd eldest brother of Iida in here.

Warning:None yet

Ojiro was on his way to the academy when all of a sudden he heard a yell and a laugh.
He turned around to see his boyfriend of almost a week,and his brother Iida.

M/n was running with Iida on his back, who was hitting his older brother on the head and begging to be set down, and laughing his ass off while running towards ojiro with a huge smile.

When m/n finally got to his handsome boyfriend he kissed his cheek and panted a husky "hey".

Ojiro shivered and began to feel hot at the husky voice he heard from him but ignored it,and blamed it on the hot day.
"H-hey " he responded weakly and softly. His eyes widened, confused on why he just studdered .It took a lot for him to studder,and today was just the day it happened.

The h/c Male looked concerned about his lover and put his forehead against the blond boys. Ojiro face flushed into a beautiful shade of red and ran off to class.

The brothers looked at eachother before shrugging and raced the rest of the way to the school,once again laughing.

Time skip bc I caaaaaaan

M/n was at home when his phone buzzed.
He looked at his f/c phone and his eyed widened.

It was a text from ojiro.

________________________

Hot tails: Babe...I need you.

M/n: Wait what? Are you hurt? DO YOU NEED HELP?!

Hot tails:NO..I just...need YoU with ME in my bEd aloNe...doing activities .

M/n: oh,sounds fun,what kind of activities?

Hot tails: Dammit m/n...I need you so bad...please...

M/n: O_O ...I was just playing I'm on my way babe.
________________________

The h/c boy bolted from his house to his lovers house,and was there in just a couple of seconds.

"Babe open the door!"

The door opened just a moment later,and what he saw made him loose himself.

It was...

_-____-_-_______-_____-_-_____

Sorry it's so short

So I'm sick,but I wanted to at least but Something. This is just part 1 of 2 obviously .

The next chapter will be the lemon. I'm so sorry its taken so long to just get this horrible page out.

I hope you guys aren't mad,and I'll see yall next time!

Feel free to check out my other oneshots in my XMale reader book.

Again I'm sorry,I've just fell sick and I didn't even want to type all of this,but it's good to keep yall in touch.