☁️S.M.R X Tamaki Amajiki 1/2

Ok I'm going to be honest, I've never once wrote or read much about this character. Hes from BNHA..I know that cause I love the anime.

Anyway this was requested long ago but I never got to it in time so I repetitively forgot all about it. This is the time to shine!

There will be yaoi. There will be smut. There is going to be Male x Male in this. If you dont like this type of stuff why the hell would you click on my book? Anyway..

Please enjoy!

▪︎~▪︎~▪︎▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~
No pov.
You were in class 1-A. Tamaki was part of The Big 3. Nothing would really put yall together...unless your brother,izuku,trips and falls on your way to class and you trip over him and met tamaki cause you fall onto him.
"Oh my!" You hurriedly got up and picked him up. "My apologies Tamaki,I wasn't quick to stop myself when SOMEONE" he took a quick glance at his clumsy little brother "Fell and tripped ". Izuku just chuckled,embarrased at this scene and the attention he was getting.

Tamaki just giggled and rubbed his arm as he got up from the ground. "I-its alright.." he looked at his watch on his arm. "O-oh were gonna be late! Head to your destination please and t-hank-you. " and he left,leaving m/n there blushing.
Izuku slowly went up to his brother,him and m/n not having that close of relationship. "W-we should head to class nii-san.." he held some books close to his chest,trying to hide his face behind his hair.
M/n just sighed and nodded his head,heading towards class 1A.

When they got to the class izuku went to his usual seat behind bakugo and tried his best to stay quiet. The h/c Male just rolled his eyes and walked over to where bakugo and kirishima were talking. "Oh what's up m/n! Looking manly as ever!" Kirishima was blushing while looking at the other Male when he walked up to them. Bakugo had a slight smirk but tried to hide it.

M/n ready knew kirishima and his crush on him but didn't think much of it. "Thanks man.." he took a seat beside bakugo (whoever's sits beside him MOVE DA FUCK AWAY...they just not seating there right this minute lol) and kept zoning out every once in a while. It was worrying almost all of 1A,even bakugo was getting worried,but ofcourse he wouldn't show that to anyone.

Time skip a week after hewhew
M/n was walking to his dorm awfully slow. Even izuku probably made it there by now and hes slow as hell.
He was thinking about tamaki. That beautiful creature. M/n knew he was bisexual for a long while now,but hes never gotten the chance to actually be with a guy.
"The hell is wrong with me...I cant suddenly act like izuku when he thinks about shit". He sighed and walked a little fast towards his dorm seeing as it was the night his favorite show came on.
"O-oh its Y-you again-n" a sweet voice came from behind him and he swirled around to come face to face with tamaki. "Oh..hello there..tamaki" m/n slowly spoke,not wanting to make things really awkward and to not suddenly space out.

"Why a-aren't you at your d-dorm yet? Everyone should b-be there by n-now.." he looked away, a small blush coming to his face when a small breeze came and pushed the other males shirt a little but,showing his abs.
M/n on the other hand saw this and smirked. He slowly got closer,being bold,and grabbed the others chin. "Why ya blushing ?" He got closer and closer as the other was trying to speak. "IVE LIKED YOU SINCE THE FIRST DAY I MET YOU M/N L/N" tamaki yelled out and he was suddenly over m/n and shoulder with him jogging towards his dorm. "Bingo" m/n said and chuckled when the other started wiggling. "YOU KNEW YO-YOU BAS-BASTARD" he hid his face in his hands as he was being carried to the others dorm.

When they got there m/n dropped the other Male on the bed and put a hand on the others cheek."Are you ok with...all this and what I'm about to do? If not please say so..I don't want you to avoid me after this."

Tamaki just smiled and hid his face with his hair. "You m-may do this..Nothing will change on how much I love you". he held the other males face and held him close,bring their lips together.

'▪︎'▪︎'▪︎'▪︎'▪︎'▪︎'▪︎
So this is just half of it. The next chapter is going to be the other half. With the smut.

Sorry for being so late!