🤦🏽‍♂️☁️Ohshc twins x s.m.r

This was requested by @Chaos_Infection , who said I could choose what ever scenario I would want. I'm going to do this one where it's the readers b-day, since my b-day is in 3 days and the twins are going to make the reader's b-day the best and unforgettable one he's ever had. Please enjoy!

Btw you are also Haruhi Fujioka's older brother who is in basketball ball.

Also please comment, vote, and follow! I always follow back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaoru's Pov

Hikaru and I were on our way to the host club when we hear distant yelling coming from the club. Hukaru and I looked at each other and walked closer to the door and listen to find out what's going on.

"M/n please listen to me! You don't have to be grumpy every time it's your birthday. How would mom feel if she were to see this!"

"..."

"..."

'it's too quite..' I thought while Hikaru and I were in shock

"Don't you EVER talk about mother in front of me EVER again YOU HEAR ME"

"I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU'RE ALWAYS GRUMPY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY" Haruhi yelled back

"BECAUSE ON MY BIRTHDAY IT WAS THE LAST TIME I SPOKE WITH HER BEFORE I WENT TO CHAMPIONSHIPS!"

It was once again, quite before she talked again.

"I...I didn't know that.."

"Oh yeah, I bet you didn't know I was mother's favorite child too! I hate mylife, GOD."

The door to the club opened, revealing a crying and shocked m/n.

"What...what are you guy's doing here." He sounded serious.

Hikaru and I just gulp and look at each other.

"I asked a question boy's" M/n said in a deep voice that made hikaru and I shudder.

"W-well you see..." hikaru started but I interrupted, "We wanted to surprise you for your birthday.." I finished for him.

The h/c male didn't seem convinced but didn't push it further since he was already pissed off as it was.

"Whatever,i'm going home" and with that he walked off.

We watched his form walk down the hall, ladies looking at him with a blush and giggling,making both hikaru and I growl in displeasure.

We walked into the room with the rest with a questionable gaze to haruhi,who just sighed and waved us off as nicely as she could before leaving to catch up with m/n.

Hikaru tapped my shoulder,making me face him.

"I think we should actually surprise him.."

I just tap his nose

"Well how are we gonna do that? Hes already mad and we all know it takes him at least 2-3 dags for him to calm down."

Hika just sighed and tapped his chin, thinking,before he started amirking and put a hand on my shoulder,whispering into my ear.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Tamaki's POV

I look at the twins who were discussing after the scene that was just displayed before us a few minutes ago,when I see Kaoru blush horribly but nodded to something the other said.