|| PART 9 ||

Prachi's pov

I, Shrenu and Neeraj got out of the car and we waved at Shahana and Aaryan's car.

Once they left, I turned towards the brother sister duo who were standing by my side. Folding by hands around my chest and raising one eyebrow, I asked, "So tell me Shrenu, what are you guys planning?"

When these two are together means something is gonna happen, that is for sure.

"Planning? What?" Shrenu asked, 'surprised.'

"I know you are a great actress and have won the best actress award thrice in a row during your college days, but it won't be useful now. You are exposed," I stated.

"What are you talking about Prachi? I cannot understand..." Shrenu said, trying her best to convince me.

"Really? We went for shopping two days ago and Shrenu Tripathi, who own eight cars and hate the way some rickshaw drivers drive straight into the potholes, wanted to hire a rickshaw today. But that was okay because I know you like to try desi things. But later, you made us wait for 10 minutes until Neeraj and Aaryan arrived 'coincidently' . And now, you made an excuse of having to buy something for Pranav, that too from ladies boutique?" I explained why I felt suspicious.

Biting her tongue, scratching the back of her neck and closing one eye, the antic she usually do when her lie is caught, Shrenu continued, "Bravo Prachi. What an observation skill. I suggest you become a detective."

"Shrenu, my dear, don't try to change the topic," I advised her, catching her chin, "now speak up the truth like a good girl."

I saw her looking at Neeraj who instead looked around. Taking a deep breath, she spoke out, "Aaryan loves Shahana. He is planning to propose her today."

"Aaryan..Shahana.. today.. love..propose?" I started blabbering.

"Haan Prachi. Yesterday, he was acting weird. After the pair dance, we, I mean, I, Neeraj and Shahana went near him, in between the talks, we heard the sound of glass breaking and saw Aaryan's hand bleeding. He walked away and we followed him. At the balcony, he argued with Neeraj for no reason and when Shahana defended him, Aaryan said he loved her. It was when Piya bhabhi came that he became calm. Actually he misunderstood that Neeraj had feelings for Shahana," Shrenu explained the events of yesterday.

So that was why I saw them running in opposite direction as if trying to avoid each other.

"O Teri! This boy. Did you feel bad Neeraj?" I asked him. "That's okay," he replied. "Of course even he did that mistake once," Shrenu reminded me of the incident when Neeraj got jealous of Piya's friend.

The three of us laughed.

"But Aaryan and Shahana... those two never stop fighting. When did this romance get into their story?" I wondered.

"It is the same enemies to lover trope cliché, Prachi," Shrenu said.

When those words left her mouth, the memory of I throwing the ball at Ranbir during our first fight actually the first meeting in the dressing room, flashed my mind.

"Prachi...." Shrenu called my name, bringing me out of my dream land.

"Yes..." I replied, looking at her.

"It's been long since I have seen a romantic proposal. Why don't we that follow them and see how Aaryan is planning to do this?" she suggested. Crazy Shrenu mode on, I guess.

"No, I don't think that is a good idea. We don't know what will be Shahana's response, So.." Neeraj suggested.

"I am sure she will not reject him," I said. I am sure about that.