|| PART 15 ||

Pragya was trying to fix the flower in her hair when she felt Abhi's hand around her waist.

"Seems like my Fuggi is struggling to get something done," he said, and took the flower from her hand and fixed it in her hair .

"Perfect," he said, looking at her from head to toe. "Thank you," she said, looking herself and her hair in the mirror.

"This thanking won't work," he said, hugging her from back, again.

"Then how should I thank you, Mr. Husband?" she asked, looking at him, through the mirror.

"Like this," he said, planting a kiss on her neck and she blushed, placing her hand on his, that was around her waist.

"I'm so sorry," they heard a voice, interrupting their moment. 

Abhi and Pragya turned towards the door and saw Prachi, with her face covered with her hands at the doorstep. They soon moved away from each other and adjusted their dress.

"Come in Prachi," Pragya said.

"Actually... Dadi wanted to know where the 'thali' for pooja is kept," she said, her palm, still covering her eyes.

"Ugh. Yeah. I have kept  it in the pooja room near the idol of the Goddess," Pragya informed.

"Thank you, maa," Prachi said. "Sorry, again," she said before leaving the place.

'Why can't you be responsible, Prachi? Who barges into the room of a married couple like this?' Prachi told herself, hitting her head slightly with her hand as she walked through the corridor.

She was lost in that embarrassing memory of spoiling her parents' moment that she didn't notice the person coming in the opposite direction. But this time, they didn't collide. They stopped themselves before they do.

She looked up to see her love, her sister's fiancée, Ranbir Kohli, adoring her features.

Prachi was dressed in a lehenga- white long skirt, choli with floral works and a dupatta. The big jhumkas in her ears, bangles in both the hands, the tikka on her forehead, all added more to her otherwise beautiful features.

Prachi knew that they can't stay away from each other, but they can't be together too. 

She was about to walk away when she heard Ranbir  call her.

"Prachi"

She looked at him. 

"I know you want me to stay away from you. Please don't look this beautiful, it becomes more difficult for me to stay away from you," he said, before walking away.

Prachi looked at his retreating back, hoping him to turn and look at her.

"Prachi.." she heard Dadi calling her and she left the place, half heartedly. The moment she left, Ranbir turned back and got disappointed not seeing Prachi there.

"I thought you would wait," he mumbled disappointedly,  before walking away.

------------------------

'Aren't you coming for the pooja today at the temple?' Aaryan texted Shahana.

'Of course I am,' she texted back.

A: 'Then why haven't you reached here yet?'