|| PART 14 ||

"Actually, I think we should...." Pranav started, but Prachi cut him off.

"Yes," she stated and there was a moment of silence.

Even Pranav was looking at her, surprised.

Though Ranbir was prepared for this, he felt something crushing inside him.

"Say that again," Uma aunty said with a smile.

"I and Pranav talked about this today. I am ready for the marriage," Prachi said.

"Wow.." Mitali exclaimed. The room was filled with cheers and claps. 

"Thank you Prachi," Uma said, engulfing her in a hug. Prachi closed her eyes, reciprocating the hug. 

"We are going to have a new dimension to our friendship," Abhi said, hugging Uday.

Pallavi, Rhea and Aaliya was not happy for Prachi's marriage but was happy that now Ranbir can be Rhea's solely.

"Now that the bride, the groom and the family has agreed, why don't we conduct the roka and engagement this Sunday?" Pragya suggested.

"This Sunday... Meaning, in four days time?" Uma asked.

"Yes. And this time, I will take care of the preparations myself," Abhi announced.

Abhi and Pragya was about to hug Prachi when Rhea ran towards them and the hug turned to be a trio hug, between Abhi, Pragya and Rhea.

"I have something to show you," she said, pulling them away.

Unable to withstand the pain, Ranbir walked away from the place not wanting to gain any unwanted attention on him.

He was walking towards his study across the poolside when he stopped there for a moment, reminiscing how he had saved Prachi from falling at that very particular spot. He felt his chest tighten as Prachi's beautiful face flash his mind.

He was lost in his own world of memories when he suddenly felt a pull on the collar of his dress. Someone had grabbed the collar of his dress and the next thing he knew was he was pinned to the wall.

He was taken in by surprise. He glanced at the hands on his cloth and soon recognized who it was. He had held that hand more than once. The hands he wanted to hold for the rest of his life.

He looked at the petite figure standing in front of him, her eyes, red with anger.

"How dare you, Ranbir.." she growled, clutching on to his shirt even more tight.

Ranbir just stared blankly at her.

"Did you Pranav about the video?" she asked and she was answered by silence.

"Did you..." she started again. "Yes," Ranbir answered bluntly and Prachi was taken aback by his audacity.

"I told Pranav about the MMS. I informed him so that he can mistrust you, so that he will break off the marriage," he spoke out.

"How dare you Ranbir? How dare you try to tarnish my character! How dare you.." she was venting out her anger when the sides suddenly turned and now she was pinned to the wall and Ranbir was holding her hands, that was placed above her head.

"How dare I?" he scoffed. "Prachi Mehra, as far as I remember, you did claim the video to be true. If I tell someone about something that you claim to be true, how does that count as an attempt to tarnish your image?" he asked, confidently.

Prachi was out of words.

Ranbir smirked at this. He moved his fingers on her cheeks and she closed her eyes.